Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

On 15/12/2020 at 01:49, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Got a neighbours dog that barks non stop allll night, been happening for weeks and let's just say if it's the neighbour I think it is then having a quiet word isn't likely to go down well, so short of keying their car and the like, what can realistically be done with belligerent neighbours with a loud dog they keep locked in the garden. 

Set the Dog on them..that should do it..

Edited by fuchsntf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heartbroken this morning. Our 15 year old lab died yesterday evening.

Life feels so very empty right now but it has given me a bit of a lift seeing all the lovely dogs on the last few pages. Hope they will all be as happy and as wonderful as our old chap was.

• Sad 12

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

That’s the important bit to remember mate ..  many years of happiness you gave to each other. 

Thanks. I know. Just findng it tough right now. It is the emptiness which is the real downer.

Cheers for the support on here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, reynard said:

Life feels so very empty right now but it has given me a bit of a lift seeing all the lovely dogs on the last few pages. Hope they will all be as happy and as wonderful as our old chap was.

sorry to hear this mate.

Although it is hard, remember you gave him 15 wonderful years and no doubt every single day he only knew your love and felt safe, secure and happy.

Allow yourself some time to grieve, and remember the good times. 

• Thanks 1

On 21/04/2021 at 05:39, reynard said:

Sorry to hear this Reynard

We nearly lost one of our pugs a couple of years ago as she started developing seizures. It was touch and go. She had to have brain surgery but the little darling pulled through and is still with us 

Our dogs are so our babies tbh. We will be heartbroken when they go to doggy heaven and I’ll be as upset as when I’ve lost any of my dogs before.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hate people having out of control dogs off leads at the best of times but today has left me livid.

Walking mine on my lunch, they are a hand full but pretty soft, some woman is letting her dog take a shit without intending to pick it up until she sees me and asks if I have a bag. When she does this her Staffie cross runs over to my dogs and starts biting them and pinning them to the floor. I’ve had to control both of mine and claw her dog off mine to stop it from killing them.

This stupid bitch then has the cheek to say it was my dogs fault. £60 down in vets bills but that could have been much worse. So pissed off, I have no idea who she is or where she lives but if I find out she will have the dog warden knocking on her door.

• Sad 2