Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

Guess you'd had a few when you p

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Do. Not. Sell. Vardy.

Guess you'd had a few when you posted that Geoff? ? I can't work out if that's you having a drunken tantrum or relaying the Chairman's explicit instructions as he thumps a table ? 

4 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Guess you'd had a few when you p

Guess you'd had a few when you posted that Geoff? ? I can't work out if that's you having a drunken tantrum or relaying the Chairman's explicit instructions as he thumps a table ? 

In Adolf Hitler video style! :D

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Sober as a judge. Vardy is the first name on the teamsheet for me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sober as a judge. Vardy is the first name on the teamsheet for me.

He is alongside Wilf and Harry for me too, decent spine that!

Oooops how can I forget Riyad  and our other 7 selected players......we're not bad are we? :D

Edited by Bluetintedspecs

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

He might be able to tell his grandchildren how he used to play for Man Utd, but it'll be Leicester City he won the league with.

Even better he can tell them he played for Leicester City and turned down arsenal and manure. Who else could say that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Everton in for vards apparently lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

When will those cretins realise they are bang average and always will be 

Was going to say that we should put in a retaliatory bid for their star player but they 

haven't got one. :D

Edited by Spiritwalker

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Their fans are so deluded, they really do think they are actually still relevant in terms of being a top team. On their forum they actually think they can sign Mahrez, Vardy and Chilwell.

They probably will sign all three. Vardy in 2022 mahrez in 2026 and Chilwell in 2032.

Just googled Vardy and Everton and the Daily Star say it's because a flurry of bets on him joining Everton have pushed the price from 16/1 to 10/1.

£100 is probably enough to push the price from 16/1 to 10/1 in an iliiquid market like that were information is everything. A total non story.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jamie-vardy-backed-make-everton-14170214

That Everton forum is hilarious, seen the post from the guy who thinks they could sign Mahrez & Vardy if they wanted to lol

Overspend on an average English player who hasn't been first choice at Arsenal for about a decade and think they're big time again lol

If someone offered £30 million for marhez on transfer deadline day you'd take it just like last summer.  

:nigel:

Edited by EnderbyFox

12 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Not forgetting Musa in 2028 when he'll be coming up to his 28th birthday! 

I'd cut them a deal now on Musa. I'd even tell him they were a great side lovely club with great fans. Ok the fans bit is pushing it a little far.