Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

New Series of Taskmaster?

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

"it's an absolute casserole down there" lol

Probably says more about me than anything else but the fart challenge and following explanation was hilarious. 

That was legit one of the best moments of the series lol 

I don't think I've ever done a U-turn on someone as much as Mike. Think the first episode I thought he was a musical comedian any my heart sank (not my humour). By the end of the series I think he's one of my favourite ever contestants on this, he's been brilliant. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Stadt said:

Is it just me that thinks Sarah Kendall is hot? 

I posted about this a page back.  My wife is also called Sara Kendall (her maiden name before marrying me) so officially  there is two Sarah Kendalls in the world that I find hot lol

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 1

It's been one of the best series ever so far for me. Mike is just incredible but all the others are good fun too. Nobody taking themselves too seriously and I've really enjoyed the series thus far

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

It's been one of the best series ever so far for me. Mike is just incredible but all the others are good fun too. Nobody taking themselves too seriously and I've really enjoyed the series thus far

It's benefitted so much from the fact nobody is being relentlessly shit just for laughs (for want of a better word). Phil Wang and David Baddiel for example were wastes of spots in their respective series because they half-arsed every single task, it gets tired really quickly.

On 08/05/2021 at 21:13, RobHawk said:

I love a hell of a lot of comedians that have come on the show but Mike is typically the ideal contestant for the show. Great to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Oh I'm deffo in for that. Love Davies, Robinson and Coren.

Has David Mitchell been on it yet? Wonder if they tried to get a husband and wife duo on for the shizz. 

Nope David Mitchell hasn't. Think he'd be great on it. 

Mike's hair tonight lol lol

Weirdly he can pull it off lol

Next series cast is decent. Guz Khan is funny. 

If Morgana Robinson is the one that does 'Sonia' in Cats does Countdown then I'm not a fan. Can't stand her. 

9 hours ago, Langston said:

I think the S12 line up looks insanely weak to be honest but it's all personal preference!

17 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Enjoyed the last episode of the current series - several laugh out loud moments. Mike Wozniak is my hero.

Next season's lineup looks horrendous - potentially the worst ever. Hope I'm wrong.

I try not to read too much into the line up. Ones I thought would be terrible have turned out great. When I saw the latest one, I obviously knew of Lee Mack, as for the rest, I only knew Charlotte Ritchie and Mike Wozniak from sitcoms they'd been in, seen Jamalee Maddox in very few things and had no idea who Sarah Kendall is, but it turned out great.

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I try not to read too much into the line up. Ones I thought would be terrible have turned out great. When I saw the latest one, I obviously knew of Lee Mack, as for the rest, I only knew Charlotte Ritchie and Mike Wozniak from sitcoms they'd been in, seen Jamalee Maddox in very few things and had no idea who Sarah Kendall is, but it turned out great.

I know what you mean, and I'll try to go in with an open mind, but I think I prefer it when it has people I've not heard of before plus one or two known favourites.

I have seen and dislike the work of most of these people. Guz Khan is a laugh in interviews though, so I'll pin my hopes on that. Horses for courses though innit, I'm sure some people (as already mentioned in this thread) will be really looking forward to this lineup.

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

I know what you mean, and I'll try to go in with an open mind, but I think I prefer it when it has people I've not heard of before plus one or two known favourites.

I have seen and dislike the work of most of these people. Guz Khan is a laugh in interviews though, so I'll pin my hopes on that. Horses for courses though innit, I'm sure some people (as already mentioned in this thread) will be really looking forward to this lineup.

I was listening to the podcast while back and I think they had Paul Choudhury on. He made the point that this shows the true person a lot of the time, because they are reacting naturally to a situation rather than playing a character. 

I'm not sure why you'd want completely unknowns as well. Might as well make it a non celebrity version if that's the case.

Buzzing about the line up for next season. Love Alan Davies and Guz Khan. That American lady is quite funny and always had a wee thing for Coren- Mitchell. Not a scooby on the other girl though...

Really enjoyed this series, would be happy for them all to come back and do another series. Good chemistry between the contestants and no big egos. Liked the way they went with one big name (Lee Mack) and some lesser known people, Mike was one of the best ever contestants and thought Jamali was hilarious.

Underwhelmed by the new contestants but I think that every series.