Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

New Series of Taskmaster?

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Cooper will be class but I can never decide if Herring is pretty likeable or a complete weapon. I like his podcast but he finds himself hilarious.

Precisely this - used to love TMWRNJ but in his RHLSTP he often comes across as a real egotistical ballbag. Come to think of it I don't really rate Stewart Lee as a stand-up, I get that he's intelligent but just not very funny imo

I always find it so hard to predict who will be a good watch on it.

Vegas could go either way, I can see him being like Jo Brand, just not really taking the tasks seriously but very funny in the studio, whereas Herring I think could take it too seriously or try too hard to be funny. DMC should be great on it but she'll probably be shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, RobHawk said:

Thoughts everyone? 

I thought it was a good start and shows this season is gonna be good. Think the lack of audience did mean it lost something though.

Lack of audience didn't help with the final task but it was a good start. Mawaan Rizwan is hilarious, as is Daisy May and Johnny Vegas. There's definitely more to come worth watching with Greg going back to being a ruthless fvcker lol

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Lack of audience didn't help with the final task but it was a good start. Mawaan Rizwan is hilarious, as is Daisy May and Johnny Vegas. There's definitely more to come worth watching with Greg going back to being a ruthless fvcker lol

Greg was on fire I thought, but agree, there's some real funny characters this year and can't wait for next week

This group is a very likeable bunch, and I very much like stingy Greg.

I think the contestants did really well to keep the energy up in the room without the audience - according to interviews it was the first thing they'd all done out of lockdown so their reactions (Daisy pissing herself constantly lol) were a completely genuine release.

Also, for those of you who don't follow his podcast, Richard Herring has been itching to get on this for years so he's my bet for series champion.

• Like 2

I really missed the studio audience. Felt the laughter on stage was a bit forced at times, especially may - who seemed to find absolutely everything hilarious. Perhaps I'm just a miserable git that's hard to make laugh though