Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

12 hours ago, Babylon said:

Nope... I've seen us win league one, the championship, the premier league, the league cup... the FA Cup would be unreal. How many fans every get to say they've seen all that, let alone in a 25 year's period.Game over, job done.!!

Where you having your wake, we could have a double wake....:D

We can look on from above together, watching the gathering around our headstones,

RIP...Happy Clappers  BUCKETLIST  ..achieved. No regrets....:scarf:

Ps. Especially if we meet Man.utd in the Semis, then Man.city in the final.

Sorts out last revenge....60s wiped clean

Edited by fuchsntf

5 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Looking like being the Friday. The Tigers are in town on the Saturday and the Blades have a Tuesday night game against QPR.

Ughh... typical, i'm in Leicester but at a comedy gig lol 

12 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

To a degree I don't mind that. Remember a couple of years ago when Hull made the final and they'd had the most absurdly easy run to the final you could ever imagine.

Cardiff 2007/2008 must have had the easiest run.

3rd Chasetown (h)

4th Hereford (a)

5th Wolves (h)

6th Middlesbrough (a)

SF Barnsley (n)

F  Portsmouth (n)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_FA_Cup_Final

Sheffield United Forum:

Some really pathetic comments in here, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with a lot of you and glad our management team doesn't share the pervading small minded loser mentality. Let's take 5k there and roar the lads into the quarters. If Wigan can beat West Ham and Newport can take Spurs to a reply we can certainly beat Leicester, a team nicknamed after an animal famous for rolling in its own shit, rooting through bins and getting ripped apart by dogs.
Let's see how their pathetic little clackers and whiny little trumpet fanfare sound against 5,000 Sheffielders belting out football's greatest anthem.

:nigel:

Edited by Foxin hell
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Sheffield United Forum:

Some really pathetic comments in here, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with a lot of you and glad our management team doesn't share the pervading small minded loser mentality. Let's take 5k there and roar the lads into the quarters. If Wigan can beat West Ham and Newport can take Spurs to a reply we can certainly beat Leicester, a team nicknamed after an animal famous for rolling in its own shit, rooting through bins and getting ripped apart by dogs.
Let's see how their pathetic little clackers and whiny little trumpet fanfare sound against 5,000 Sheffielders belting out football's greatest anthem.

Someone needs a hug.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't take any pride in winning League One. We shouldn't have been down in there in the first place. It's like using the Johnstone Paint Trophy to bolster our trophy cabinet  (thank **** we didn't win that one). 

2 League Cups 

Premier League 

If we add the FA Cup how many fans can say they've seen their team win all that in the last 20 years.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Sheffield United Forum:

Tinpot club spent 6 years in League One. They should know their place.

5 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Come on you can hardly call Sheffield United a tinpot club. They are a very traditional historic club with a strong fan base

Decent fan base but they've spent most of my lifetime in the lower leagues. When did they last have a sustained period in the too flight? 

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Decent fan base but they've spent most of my lifetime in the lower leagues. When did they last have a sustained period in the too flight? 

A long time ago but they've won the top league many more times than us.

I hate this kind of disrespect to other clubs and I hate the term 'tinpot club'... so what if a club hasn't had success in recent years. It means nothing.

Just because we won the league once doesn't magically stop us being the yo-yo club we've been for the majority of our existence! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Sheffield United Forum:

Blades to be blunted....

Foxes to piss on their metal...

But love their ambition, hope they have a great day out, and is a springboard to their promotion hopes.

Hope they deliver a great performance, but we tweek theirs by a showing them, our young potential

Shows our right to bragging rights in the top 7 of the Premier League.

:pearson: to Sheffield United fans

I think you must have either your head in the clouds, or been away on holiday, or reporting on a different team, because if you don’t know the answer to that question . . your question is absolutely unbelievable, the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don’t know the answer to that question then I think you are an ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, zealot said:

A long time ago but they've won the top league many more times than us.

I hate this kind of disrespect to other clubs and I hate the term 'tinpot club'... so what if a club hasn't had success in recent years. It means nothing.

Just because we won the league once doesn't magically stop us being the yo-yo club we've been for the majority of our existence! 

They've won the league once mate, in 1898. In the bloody 1800s. Their last trophy was in 1925. 

Tinpot is harsh on them but they're yet another club who think they are bigger than they actually are. The north is full of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

:pearson: to Sheffield United fans

I think you must have either your head in the clouds, or been away on holiday, or reporting on a different team, because if you don’t know the answer to that question . . your question is absolutely unbelievable, the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don’t know the answer to that question then I think you are an ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

Out of context Nigel, I love it lol 

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Sheffield United Forum:

Have they tried rolling in their own shit?  It can be extremely therapeutic and very beneficial if you just want to be left alone. 

Me old Cocker Spaniel (now long gone) used to love a good role. I miss Chew Barka:(.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

... The north is full of them.

I think it's clear you need to have a good long look at the Midlands and the South first before making a statement like that. 

In the South, Leicester is regarded as 'the North'... mate!