Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

2 hours ago, DrezZone said:

Now how the hell did Swansea beat Notts County 8-1? I did not see that coming.

Swansea are on a bit of a run at the moment. But yeah didn't see them scoring anywhere near 8. Good to see Dyer get a couple. Shame he wasn't quite good enough for us to make a permanent but liked him. And he's got a prem winners medal :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, desertfox2 said:

Swansea are on a bit of a run at the moment. But yeah didn't see them scoring anywhere near 8. Good to see Dyer get a couple. Shame he wasn't quite good enough for us to make a permanent but liked him. And he's got a prem winners medal :)

Probably the best loan move ever from a players point of view lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, DrezZone said:

Now how the hell did Swansea beat Notts County 8-1? I did not see that coming.

I tipped them to win 4-0 but having watched them against us and Chelsea Arsenal and some other top 6 team I can understand it.

Maybe people will realise that our performance against them was actually pretty good.

Edited by Guest
All these london teams look the same to me.

2 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

I think we should play our strongest team from now on in this competition. 

I truly believe this is our year , I have since we employed Mr. Puel , let’s all hope that he goes for this now in a big way. 

There’s no reason why we shouldn’t play our strongest team as we don’t have a game for 8 days following it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

I think we should play our strongest team from now on in this competition. 

I truly believe this is our year , I have since we employed Mr. Puel , let’s all hope that he goes for this now in a big way. 

I'm not sure what our strongest team even is now. I'd stick with the previous FA Cup formation. They're working well together and they don't have the "where's mahrez problem".

• Like 1

I want to see Gray, Barnes, Diabate and Ian work as a unit. This is probably their last chance to play together again against a lower league team this season. It's obviously fantasy but I'd like to see Ndidi and Hamza as our two defensive mids.

I reckon with Europe / survival coming into play, the winners of 5th round cup ties will be the following with the last three as the shocks of the round:

Swansea

Leicester

Chelsea

Southampton

Man City

Huddersfield

Rochdale

Coventry