Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 A Post Match Thread

Terrible performance.... for the first evening I’ll criticise Puel. Why is Matty James playing ahead of Silva? 

This Everton side have been poor recently, yes for at least 30 minutes played us off the park. Chillwell had an absolutely rubbish game, he stunk... James might be a great story, but he doesn’t add anything to us at all... even N’didi had a poor game today. The issue with us is we have a soft under belly, and when we’re getting handed we get served up like a stuffed turkey. 

Just a ****ing shocking performance, something we do not need with in form Swansea at the weekend..... fuming. ****ing wankers. 

Not much of an explanation, but the downpour was obviously disrupting play.

Shame about Iheanacho's double post...

Without Mahrez - Diabate is the best bet. Banking on Gray to finally make the right decisions is suicide.

Also Silva/Ibrorra need to start.

Edited by Marutimon

That was bloody terrible. God nos what the last ten minutes were about. So disappointing to lose to shit like that. The manager needs to work out what his best side is. That was an ideal opportunity to give Silva some game time.

Poor but we were unlucky not to get a point tbf.

Plenty of players not up to scratch tonight but it was Chilwell's mistakes that cost us, if it wasn't for him then the scoreline may of been different. I'd never start Chilwell and Gray together again especially away from home, that left side was too inexperienced and Everton rightfully targeted it.

Swansea on Saturday will be very interesting.

• Like 1

We had twenty minutes to do something at the end, but Everton brought out the gamesmanship and absolutely killed it. Frustrating.

Overall, a spineless performance. Chillwell not ready, but Fuchs has already retired by the looks of things. Vardy looked no threat at all, and ndidi struggled with passing. James obviously tired, but I thought he was better than other made out. Albrighton lacked quality in possession. And the less said about Gray the better.

I thought the subs were good, except I'd have kept amartey on rather than Chillwell - he is at least a decent footballer.

Really didn't think it was as awful as many are making out. Not great but not awful. Some more luck with the posts and without gifting them two goals with basic errors and we'd have taken something from the game.

• Like 1