Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 A Post Match Thread

Top 4 they said, let's chase Arsenal they said, 80M for Mahrez and he can fck off they said...

In all seriousness, this game was to write off from the get go. Too much happened in the last 24 hours to not have an impact on the players. 

Well we ****ed that up;

Best team for 25 mins, went to pieces after their goal. Looked worldbeaters for a while after our goal and don't know how poor iheanacho didn't get one of his 2 in - excellent attempts and then totally arsed up the last 10 mins panicking.

James was pathetic. Chilwell and Gray very poor, Vardy and shinji did little.

Dragovic had a good game, Diabata looked okay when he came on. Maguire and Ndidi did some good and some not so good.

I'll put that down to Mahrez ****ing their minds.

First half started out quite balanced and we did have the better chances, Ndidi's header hits the post - what followed was an absolute horror show, starting with Chilwell's unforgivable defensive error.

We gave Everton a right scare with that Vardy penalty and should've scored another, unlucky to hit the post three times in two separate attacks.

Last few minutes were comedy gold. Just for all the wrong reasons. Everton wasting time and we're playing right into their hands with amateurish and unfocused behaviour, in particular from Albrighton and Ndidi, resulting in two needless yellow cards.

Chilwell (apart from one great cross in the second half) and Gray were appalling, central midfield was so-so, but both James and Ndidi failed to connect with Okazaki and subsequently Vardy.

Now Swansea at home on the weekend. What can go wrong?

Oh, they're unbeaten in three... :nigel: And I doubt Mahrez will be playing. At least not from the start.

Edited by MC Prussian

Just now, Vacamion said:

Even with Ace stream, I saw about 20 minutes of that, in 30 second bursts.  In Russian.

What I saw looked wet, miserable and bereft of skillful thin calved wingers.

:(

My Ace stream was absolutely perfect ( but in Russian which didn't matter).