Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (A)..pre match thread.

Mahrez isn't there yet - but in time he will realize that his wish didn't come true coz man city didn't want him has much as he wanted them... next week would have been his chance to show them how they got it wrong by 30m.  However given his response to the window closing he would have to really convince me/puel to play him.. I don't think he will.  The others have to see this as their chance to establish themselves with puel

After everton I wrote that gray needed to knuckle down and sort his decision making out - he has talent no doubt...  we can't afford to let gray's form spiral down - the coaches need to work hard with him... get the video out and go thru ever touch and his options v what he actually did.  learn the patterns.. insight is about getting out of denial.  I would be willing to sit with him and do it.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 4

If Mahrez isn’t involved in this then  he shouldn’t play for the rest of the season. Either you want to play or you don’t. 

Unfair to drop iheanacho but can’t see how he and Vardy play. Silva, ndidi and Iborra was a midfield 3 then Gray, Diabate and Vardy for the counter attack. Mahrez on bench. 

Kasper

Simpson        Macguire       Dragivic     Chilwell

Iborra               Ndidi 

Silva

Mahrez                                           Diabate

Vardy 

No al( not bright enough to control a ball)  no oka( not capable to exploit an oocasion ) 

44 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Is it me or am i missing somethibg.  Silva is a class player.. but hes just not up to speed and gets caught in posession.  Yet he seems first choice for puel and you posters.  I hope he will be become a first choice player but hes not there yet.  

Give it a rest. He didn't play for half a season and for he has to do, he doesn't need pace. 

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Give it a rest. He didn't play for half a season and for he has to do, he doesn't need pace. 

Its not his pace... he gets caught on the ball....sometimes.  I believe this will be overcome i am just saying he is not up to speed.

I like him... dont shoot me for saying what i see

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

Kasper

Simpson        Macguire       Dragivic     Chilwell

Iborra               Ndidi 

Silva

Mahrez                                           Diabate

Vardy 

No al( not bright enough to control a ball)  no oka( not capable to exploit an oocasion ) 

I like thus but wouldn't put chillwell in I'd play Fuchs instead chillwell gets bullied off the ball a bit to much for me good  going forward but not strong enough 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marcymarc666 said:

I think Man City had a game plan. In the knowledge that we are playing them next and these 3 points basically guarantees them the title. Offer a paltry amount for Mahrez knowing he'd go throw a wobbly, go AWOL and not play for us.

Right, because they wouldn't get these three point by beating us or any other team for the remainder of the season.

the toughest of games but you never know. we need to get stuck into these with Pep moaning about that his players never get any protection. let's be physical but not overly physical. let's get in there faces. no doubt there will be a lot of Banter between the two sets of fans about the Mahrez saga!.