Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (A)..pre match thread.

Was all setup to be a gallant defeat against the greatest team evah for most of us before this week.

The carry on of these petro-heads in the last few days has made we hope that we raise hell on them. They went down in my estimation I can tell you and honestly...

image.png.013c9e357e56c6cd70bf1f174ab65053.png

Love it!!

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this is the perfect time to play these guys. They are the epitome of what is wrong with money mad modern football. Disrupted the club with their last minute approach and the players should all be right up for this one. Get at them from the off and keep going the whole game. If we are going to lose, let’s at least give them a go and who knows, we may just give them a bloody nose amoungst other things:D:scarf::scarf:

It's a rainy night at Manchester and the Man City oil machine is facing the gallant Foxes!

The furious foxes put a great battle and traded blow for blow with that goliath of a team but a John Moss's questionable decision led to the foxes trailing by 1.

"OH MY GOD!" screams a leicester fan. a horror tackle on vardy but somehow john moss sent vardy off!

"what's happening" screamed Peter Drury. "the ref is having a shocker here, peter. what an absolute disaster" jim beglin followed with a disgusted tone. "keep an eye on the FA,. it promises to be pyrotechnical down there, jim" said mr Drury while trying his best to not scream "that's a robbery".

vardy collapsed because of that injury, the team doctors ran as fast as the wet pitch could allow. "hang in there, jamie " said phil, one of the new staff members.

there was a loud scream in the stands "it's my time, IT'S MY TIME! I WILL FINALLY SHINE" said lee chappy before he got walloped by one of the fans near him.

vardy stretched and hallucinating, no one could fully understand him but some lad in the stands who knows "muttering" managed to catch this "chat shi........ge......banned"

moss adds only 2 minutes of extra time even though vardy was down for at least 3. the fans geering and calling for moss's head!

with only 1 sub left, puel looks at the bench, he sees gray, james and 3 bags of walkers crisps. 

hesitant he calls gray, "lookh hergh, keed. it's yourgh time". gray smirks like he actaully thinks he could do something.

but a skeleton amorges from the shadows of the tunnel. WAIT! that's not a skeleton, it's actually.......it's actually..... -a WWE type entrance- its RIYAD MAHREZZZZZ!!

seeing that he is their only chance to comeback from a 1-0 deficit, the leicester fans started cheering "ohhhh, riyad mahrez....ohhhhh riyad mahrez"

mahrez steps on the pitch, and with a swift tackle ndidi gets the ball, moss looking at his watch begging for the 2 minutes to end. riyad twists and turns, nutmegs the first player, the second.....now it's 3 nutmegs! the leicester fans were in too much shock to even fathome what's happening but for some reason the man city fans are still cheering. 

after the 3 nutmegs the other players were too shocked to even try and stop him. mahrez gets the keeper 1v1 and looks him dead in the eye and says "c'est la vie"

riyad buried it. and the staduim fell to dead silence. riyad points a fake gun using his hand at the VIP stand and says with a mean grin on his face while shooting an imaginary bullet ..."bang!"

he took off his shirt and walked away with one arm above his head making a fist rocky style, but what could he mean by that gun jester? was he pointing at sheikh mansour? no, it wasn't that, not even close. he was pointing at the other owner in the stands. the leicester owner!

moss blows his whistel! 

fulltime:

manchester city 2-0 leicester city

Edited by the fox
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Vacamion said:

If Burnley can take points off them, we must aim to do the same or better.

Sadly, however, I fear it will be like all our other games against the top 6. Heroic underachievement.

Having just watched the Burnley v Man City highlights, I retract this with apologies.

Burnley were extremely jammy.

Man City should have scored a sackful. 

We're gonna get roughly pumped.