Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (A)..pre match thread.

Should have put Mix Diskerud on the bench Pep you goon.

Would love to beat these this weekend but they're smashing everyone left right and centre. Don't believe they're as good as the media wankfest that surrounds them, mind. Let's see what they do in the CL when it returns...

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1

Their blatantly gonna smash us all over the place,  5-2 I rekon. 

Nice 1* bnb booked, looking forward to an afternoon on the power waters. Never been city away before, is there a pub everyone will head for? Few areas mentioned in the ticket thread but no specific pub...

7 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Their blatantly gonna smash us all over the place,  5-2 I rekon. 

Nice 1* bnb booked, looking forward to an afternoon on the power waters. Never been city away before, is there a pub everyone will head for? Few areas mentioned in the ticket thread but no specific pub...

I'd not be fond of drinking, but if I was I'd go at it awful and very very hard. I'd have 45 pints in 2 hours.

Be delighted if we get something from this. Despite our current situation and recent wobbles in results, we're still very much in pole position for a Europa league spot of we can get our act together.

I think we will lose 2-1- comfortable for Man City on the whole, and we score a late consolation. 

14 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Notwithstanding our imminent humiliating doom, Raheem Sterling runs like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Vincent Kompany has a massive bulbous napper and I doubt Kevin De Bruyne shaves yet, so there’s always that.

Well i'm glad someone else has noticed this I thought I was being unkind. Hilarious post thanks for making me smile. 

16 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Get Marcin back to fcuk a few of them up during the warm up.

I’d like to see us play hard and fair. Rattle them early on and we could give them a game. 

Not that we can’t give them a game anyway but I think this would be the way to play this one. Vardy will be bang up for it as usual and will set the tone. 

Edited by Leeds Fox