Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

If You Had to Marry Your Current Partner in the Place You First Met?

A nightclub in Loughborough, but it's had that many names and i'm getting old so I can't tell you which it was called then and what it's called now lol I'm gonna say it was pulse at the time, at least it wasn't echos, cuz that would have been a real low budget affair lol 

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

A nightclub in Loughborough, but it's had that many names and i'm getting old so I can't tell you which it was called then and what it's called now lol I'm gonna say it was pulse at the time, at least it wasn't echos, cuz that would have been a real low budget affair lol 

Was the one on Baxter Gate, slightly set back from the other buildings?

If so, it's a burger place now.

First time we spoke on the phone, I was in the Permanent Secretaries Private Office, in the Department for Constitutional Affairs - I used his office as it was quiet, and she was organising a trip for the new job I was about to start. First time we met in person was in Nairobi - on the work trip she organised.

45 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Was the one on Baxter Gate, slightly set back from the other buildings?

If so, it's a burger place now.

Nah off the High St, above Argos, think it was last called Wild. But not been out in Loughborough for years, so who knows, used to have a buger place on the corner between that and where Argos was(maybe still is) had to walk down that alley to get to it.