Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

just got a text from a mate with just 'Black. Yellow'.

I didn't ask him what his favourite Wiz Khalifa song was so I'm guessing these will be colours of away/3rd kits.

I would have responded with 'yes your mums bedsheets are lovely'.

Random texts!

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Didn't Wilf leak it last season?

I don’t know I realise they’ll have individual boot deals etc but the two shoots in question were at belvoir drive as a bit of a tease ?

If we're getting blue and gold on the home kit and what seems to be a modern cliche of a black and yellow away kit then it's doesn't matter if God himself was the supplier, they will be shite.

And I have never seen an attractive black kit. Ever. It's a drab, negative colour, hence why it's reserved for funerals.

7 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

If we're getting blue and gold on the home kit and what seems to be a modern cliche of a black and yellow away kit then it's doesn't matter if God himself was the supplier, they will be shite.

And I have never seen an attractive black kit. Ever. It's a drab, negative colour, hence why it's reserved for funerals.

I think the black kit looks great but unfortunately in a game situation, you would prefer to have a brighter shade against the background of the crowd. 

mind you, unless we change quite a few things, even luminous bloody green kits won’t help us in that regard! 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I think the black kit looks great but unfortunately in a game situation, you would prefer to have a brighter shade against the background of the crowd. 

mind you, unless we change quite a few things, even luminous bloody green kits won’t help us in that regard! 

The only time black is acceptable is when it has a massive sky blue sash down the middle of it. :thumbup:

11 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

I don't know, I think our black kits are smart

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I love the black shirt and think the gold goes really nice with it. Really classy ... Don't shoot me :S 

BUT YOU CAN ONLY WEAR BLACK AT FUNERALS SUZIE.

• Sad 1