Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

49 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Ya man, we even got a 'desi pub' near us called the emerald, were taking over poooooonjabi style.

Can only be an improvement.. 

Carry on civilizing the yokels in the forest.. 

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

:wes:barracuda arent the type of fish u want down your trousers.  Im not going to ask how it got there.

Swimming, not down my trousers. Insulating one was swimming with Barracuda and a fish swam along the leg and bit my toe, after 4 pints of Barracuda with judima chasers.. 

Like sharks, Barracuda have a bad ass name, that is somewhat pulling the line.. with or without the pun.. 

Edited by fuchsntf

On 23/02/2024 at 14:56, VinceNoir said:

IMG_8985.thumb.jpeg.4a9ac8978d418b7e5bfec452e9b0ca70.jpeg

Been saving this absolute bucket list of a beer for a special occasion. Tonight seems fitting. Come on lestahhhhhh!! 

Tree House is quite the operation, and their breweries are as impressive as their product. If you ever have a reason to be near Boston, it’s a must visit. Last time there, spent $200 there just on take home cans.

Edited by NJFox
  • Like 1

@Brizzle Fox - Brizzle, I like the cut of your jib. 

My preliminary investigation into Bristol's boozers for G.Friday (staying over) is very fruitful; almost too much to choose. I know King Street well but can you distill the best spots elsewhere - I notice there are two or three towards Spike Island type area which will make a welcome half-way point post-match. 

Edited by CosbehFox

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

@Brizzle Fox - Brizzle, I like the cut of your jib. 

My preliminary investigation into Bristol's boozers for G.Friday (staying over) is very fruitful; almost too much to choose. I know King Street well but can you distill the best spots elsewhere - I notice there are two or three towards Spike Island type area which will make a welcome half-way point post-match. 

Divert slightly via Redcliffe and The Golden Guinea and The Ostrich are well worth a visit.