Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

3 hours ago, danny2997 said:

Right so where do we start:

1. 100 times more posts than me. 

2. Picks fights with people you don't know online. 

Anything else? 

That makes it even funnier... you’ve been coming here since 2011 and of all the things that bother you it’s a thread that’s still unlocked a few days after the transfer window has closed lol

6 hours ago, MPH said:

That makes it even funnier... you’ve been coming here since 2011 and of all the things that bother you it’s a thread that’s still unlocked a few days after the transfer window has closed lol

Mate, you're at least in your 40s. Isn't it about time you grown up? 

I'm interested in news on outgoings, this thread has no value anymore and just another one to mark as read when I check the transfer forum. I'm not losing sleep over threads being open, don't you worry about me. 

3 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

I'm interested in news on outgoings, this thread has no value anymore and just another one to mark as read when I check the transfer forum. I'm not losing sleep over threads being open, don't you worry about me. 

Begs the question why you're still posting in a thread about incoming transfers, when you say that you're interested in outgoings...

10 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Begs the question why you're still posting in a thread about incoming transfers, when you say that you're interested in outgoings...

4 hours ago, danny2997 said:

If the thread has no value any more why even be in it?  :D

5 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Marchisio has had his contact cancelled at Juve, probably a little ambitious but we could still sign him on a free, right?

I think the rule is that they need to be out of contract before the end of the window to sign them outside of it. So currently only available to foreign clubs until January. 

On 17/08/2018 at 21:00, Manini said:

I’d cry a tear of Joy if Marchisio ever pulled on our shirt. He’ll go to the US or China I imagine. Good on him, proper club man for Juve. 

Was just about to post about him. I'm massively against stockpiling players but he'd genuinely improve us. 

Edited by Lovejoy

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I think Fulham have done very well to get Schurrle in.

He would've fitted in well with our options imo.

Much easier deal for them though, he's moved back to the exact location he used to be and they're paying him a wedge.