Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

The absolute state of that pitch. 

Loads of clubs in this country share a pitch with rugby sides and they have the good sense to paint the lines green after. 

They've not even bothered here that's ****ing shit. Looks seriously confusing. 

1 minute ago, breadandcheese said:

I can't believe you really held a grudge at all?

It was a pleasure to have seen him play for Leicester and achieve success with us. I wish him well

I think the way he went angling for a move ticked quite a few off, but after this weekend that just doesn't matter to me anymore.

• Like 4

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Lovely touch from Mahrez there. Lot of respect for the owners

Him and Vards more than anyone else really owe a lot to Vichai. 

They wanted big high profile signings when they first came here, they had to really learn from early mistakes and listen to the scouts to agree to sign an unknown from Ligue 2 and a guy from non league. 

There's an interview with Top floating around atm that I missed back in 2016 where he admits he laughed when Walsh first asked him to sign Vards but that he was convinced to and is glad he was. 

The likes of Ngolo would have made it big anyway, he was already wanted by France bigger clubs but those two are both well aware they owe Vichai and Co a lot. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If he's going he's going regardless of the score here tbh. 

I seen earlier that he wasn't in a good mood at spurs at the min even tho they have had their best start to a season. 

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The Wembley Stadium pitch is in a poor condition for the game tonight.

5b6015e1-5193-4824-bf28-ac48d27d98d2.jpg

at least this set up would help in keeping VAR lines straight I guess...

So fitting for Mahrez to score. I am

pleased he’s settling in now, but still not quite ready to see him play against us.