Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

On 24/10/2018 at 10:10, goose2010 said:

Newcastle fans are just so strange, their latest thing is to boycott Newcastle and go and watch Sunderland (wearing Newcastle shirts) in hope Sunderland lose?! I cant safely say it has to be the oddest thing I've ever heard in football.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc.1425889/page-733

That really does explain this. 

What's the definition of a geordie? 

A Scotsmen with his brain removed. lol

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

63AC6392-45E1-46EE-A55B-1599290FAF06.thumb.jpeg.686858e7ef11159ec45188c12a1947d8.jpeg

:crylaugh:That's not real, is it? I'm calling photoshopped.

Visit the the home of that team who were a bit close to achieving something for a little while.

'Put the pressure' is in quotes, as well! Whoever wrote that knew they didn't put the pressure on.

11 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Visit the the home of that team who were a bit close to achieving something for a little while.

'Put the pressure' is in quotes, as well! Whoever wrote that knew they didn't put the pressure on.

11 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I am sure it was  Leicester fan sneaking into spurs marketing dept!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

You are correct I’m sorry I thought that was obvious it was photoshopped, here’s a few more from paddy power 

3D979F4B-DB1C-437A-929B-A5E4B41E3834.thumb.jpeg.670c3040e4be54652e4aad85e526f683.jpegEEC39823-EF5A-4911-B375-54CD25037D41.thumb.jpeg.672984ca8624eee47ea4108fd59b655c.jpeg

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You are correct I’m sorry I thought that was obvious it was photoshopped, here’s a few more from paddy power

No need to apologise. I thought it had to be, but I wasn't 100% convinced. I thought maybe whoever had written the ad was a gunner or just someone who didn't like Spurs.

Didn't Spurs win away at the Champions league winners last season? Hardly nothing. Their record in Europe is patchy but what do people expect of a team that don't spend anywhere near enough money to compete?

Surely Pochettino leaves if Lopetegui is sacked 

Ah, it was a draw in Madrid but they beat them at home.

Edited by Stadt

12 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Didn't Spurs win away at the Champions league winners last season? Hardly nothing. Their record in Europe is patchy but what do people expect of a team that don't spend anywhere near enough money to compete?

Spite..

all this schadensfreude over Spurs tribulations...

We would be quite happy to have their European experiences...

So it makes us like wet farts...with all this..shite!!! It's gone off amusing...

Edited by fuchsntf

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

Spud fans will have a hard on reading this!.. Can they have a trophy for that triumph? 

19 hours ago, Stadt said:

To get out of the groups considering they play in "the best league in the World".

19 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Only me who thinks a smaller club would have been punished by now? This is ridiculous 

I actually don't think they would – no doubt it's piss poor but I think any other club gets treated the same on this one, regardless of size.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Only me who thinks a smaller club would have been punished by now? This is ridiculous 

I’m not sure myself but Spurs have been fortunate to have a ground available local to them 

wonder how the situation would have been dealt with say for example It happened to Burnley Huddersfield or even us

the most ridiculous thing in all this is the delay, they obviously underestimated by a awful amount and they had absolutely no foresight in seeing the delay