Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Mike20166 said:

No, but it easy to use single incidents as weapons against a club you have a disdain for, i wont comment on that. I don't like to see it personally, but I stress it is the officials job to referee the match, not the players job to self police themselves.

I don’t have disdain for arsenal but when it starts to become the norm then respect is hard to give, same goes for Zaha.

3 minutes ago, Mike20166 said:

This.

Exactly why I don't get my knickers in a twist when we get the odd dodgy decision our way. Officiating in the modern day is a free for all, there is no consistency.

My knickers aren’t in a twist just an observation. As an LCFC fan I’ve got somethings more important on my mind.

17 minutes ago, Mike20166 said:

No, but it easy to use single incidents as weapons against a club you have a disdain for, i wont comment on that. I don't like to see it personally, but I stress it is the officials job to referee the match, not the players job to self police themselves.

Disagree..it is up to the players to self police themselves..!!!!

It's "sport".  to play in a "sporting" manner. To be sporting...

Not a sporting chance to fking cheat!!   

You can't blame officials,when they misinterpretate ,any of the happening on the field...Hard fouls,take your opponent out for a few minutes,not his

Career....Or gain a foul when one wasn't commited....

Sorry,even though I have cheated in games, probably 4 times in my playing career ..doesn't make it right of fair game.!!

I find Pogba a very frustrating player.

He's got the potential, can be brilliant and can score etc, but at the same time his quality is too inconsistent and his attitude can be questionable at times.

Not sure if Mourinho is the right type of manager to get the best out of him.

Below is a third-minute shot from him..

_104067513_pogba.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The Wembley Stadium pitch is in a poor condition for the game tonight.

5b6015e1-5193-4824-bf28-ac48d27d98d2.jpg

That’s shocking.

Man City’s offence will struggle to sack the Spurs quarterback on that pitch :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Honestly can't work out if i'm pleased there's footy on tonight or not. I cleaned the bloody house yesterday to avoid the Sunday games lol I think i'll have to turn on after the applause/silence no matter what.

Interesting line up from spurs, Alli and Erickson on the bench carrying knocks means they're going with three defensive minded mids. Wing backs will have to be their creative driver tonight.

Also looks like Riyad has cemented his place in the side for the time being, no mean feet when you look at their bench!

Spurs play again Wednesday (madness) and City Thursday so lots of rotation. 

Raheem Sterling becomes the fifth player to make 200 Premier League appearances before his 24th birthday.

The other four players are Rooney, Fabregas, Milner and Barry.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The Wembley Stadium pitch is in a poor condition for the game tonight.

5b6015e1-5193-4824-bf28-ac48d27d98d2.jpg

It was always going to have the markings as you can’t make them disappear overnight but that centre stripe has gotten worse over the last 3 weeks I’ve been going Wembley it started as a small patch in the centre circle