Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Weird City performance this. 

Ederson, Mahrez, Sterling and to an extent Bernardo Silva playing pretty well. 

Then at the same time Mendy, Laporte, Walker and to an extent David Silva playing pretty shit. 

The latter is being kind. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Weird City performance this. 

Ederson, Mahrez, Sterling and to an extent Bernardo Silva playing pretty well. 

Then at the same time Mendy, Laporte, Walker and to an extent David Silva playing pretty shit. 

The latter is being kind. 

Scary thing is city have enough quality for that to happen and them still batter most teams

Just now, That_Dude said:

I'd say the pitch, as Silva's first touch is generally world class but you never know. Should've shot first time.

Don't think it's the pitch tbh he just hesitates, should have wrapped his foot through it. 

He's just not had a good game. 

Amazing player, slightly off night. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Don't think it's the pitch tbh he just hesitates, should have wrapped his foot through it. 

He's just not had a good game. 

Amazing player, slightly off night. 

Could go either way but I agree that he isn't having his best game (by his standards). Hopefully it won't bite them back.

The best thing about this Man City team is that there's no one superstar, obviously they're all class players but if anything they've been better without De Bruyne. It's an expensively assembled team but there's one £60m signing and the next closest are c. £50m, still a lot of money but you need to spend it well, United have spent a comparable amount but look at what trust and good coaching has done for Sterling?

• Like 1

The thing I find most fascinating about this game is how often the play is going on inside the width of the nfl pitch. 

I assume its psychological. They're actually not using the full width of the pitch even though I'd assume it's probably the least worn area of the surface. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Lamela has to get that on target.

Described by the commentator as “a similar type of player to Mahrez” much in the same way as Ben Chilwell is a similar type of player to Roberto Carlos.

Crazy to think there’s literally a King Power stadium worth of empty seats there tonight! 

Need to look at some community outreach initiatives, they’re clearly not doing enough