Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just now, Finnegan said:

The thing I find most fascinating about thus game is how often the play is going on inside the width of the nfl pitch. 

I assume its psychological. They're actually not using the full width of the pitch even though I'd assume it's probably the least worn area of the surface. 

Good point, it may well be psychological thing. I have trouble working out the 'proper' football side lines and readjusting my brain, it's just too weird... And I'm only a viewer

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Good point, it may well be psychological thing. I have trouble working out the 'proper' football side lines and readjusting my brain, it's just too weird... And I'm only a viewer

I'd have thought it'd be harder for us mostly because of the angle. But the width markers are very solid I guess. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Am I right in saying that we are the only team to have scored in every PL game now?

Yup:

“Tottenham fail to score for the 1st time in PL this season - Leicester are the only team that have scored in all of their opening 10 PL fixtures”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Am I right in saying that we are the only team to have scored in every PL game now?

But, but we're boring. There's another team which did it, ManCity Spurs I think.

Eidt: Run ended tonight. Awesome.

Edited by That_Dude

14 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Crazy to think there’s literally a King Power stadium worth of empty seats there tonight! 

Need to look at some community outreach initiatives, they’re clearly not doing enough 

They aren’t allowed to sell tickets above the capacity of their own stadium apparently

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Crazy to think there’s literally a King Power stadium worth of empty seats there tonight! 

Need to look at some community outreach initiatives, they’re clearly not doing enough 

I thought they capped the capacity at Wembley for Spurs games? I could be  completely making that up, though I swear I read it.