Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He could obviously turn out to be a flop but I'm a little bit gutted Almiron has gone to Newcastle. Especially given they'll almost certainly ruin any potential he does have. 

Would have been good here. Almiron, Maddison and Barnes behind Vards? Oof. 

It's worth looking at YouTube for his highlights from last year, he's the reason Josef Martinez broke all kinds of mls records. 

I don't usually get too disheartened when we don't sign a player but Almiron can do so much better than Newcastle :(.

He was one of the best MLS players last season. To some that may not seem much but he was sheer quality week in, week out. I'm very surprised other clubs weren't linked with him, or at least reported to be. It'd be a shame if he gets wasted at Newcastle as I love the player. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He could obviously turn out to be a flop but I'm a little bit gutted Almiron has gone to Newcastle. Especially given they'll almost certainly ruin any potential he does have. 

Would have been good here. Almiron, Maddison and Barnes behind Vards? Oof. 

It's worth looking at YouTube for his highlights from last year, he's the reason Josef Martinez broke all kinds of mls records. 

It's hit and miss, if Ashley sells and a decent owner comes in, it could be a great move for the player. But, if Ashley remains, he'll most likely suffer in a poor Newcastle team with Rafa playing a defensive game. 

24 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

We have 2 players in there and look at the others in there as well that we were linked inc the winger from Brighton we could have had nearly a full team of so called flops.

I wouldn't class ward as a flop... yes he hasn't played PL minutes but I think he's the best back up keeper we've had for a while and pulled off some heroics in the cup

• Like 1

Jermaine Jenas is on Danny Murphy levels of annoying.

Annoyed that De Bruyne got booked or that a quick free-kick couldn't be taken. He'd be the first one to moan about the referee's position if, as a result of the quick free-kick, he was badly positioned and couldn't see a contentious decision possibly in the box.

Ref clearly told De Bruyne to wait for the whistle so he could be better positioned for anything that could happen in the box. Jenas says it's 'killing the game' lol. Give over.

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

People on here thought CR would save Fulham lol

Tough job when you don't have NFP to do it for you :ph34r:

When will people realise matches are 90 mins?!?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Jermaine Jenas is on Danny Murphy levels of annoying.

Annoyed that De Bruyne got booked or that a quick free-kick couldn't be taken. He'd be the first one to moan about the referee's position if, as a result of the quick free-kick, he was badly positioned and couldn't see a contentious decision possibly in the box.

Ref clearly told De Bruyne to wait for the whistle so he could be better positioned for anything that could happen in the box. Jenas says it's 'killing the game' lol. Give over.

He’ll be moaning about having to wait for the ref to blow at penalties next.