Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

That's their real weak point. None of the back four, bar Lindelof to an extent, is any good.

Shaw is their best defender. Has the odd bad day but still better than anyone else in that back 4.

Other than De Gea, how many of this United eleven would you swap in to our last starting line up? 

I might be called ridiculous but I don't think I'd even swap Pogba in for Tielmans on current form. Think he's too lazy for our midfield frankly and I genuinely think Tielmans links up better with Maddison, Barnes and Co really well. 

Would take Vardy over Lukaku any day, Ricardo over Young, Chilwell over Shaw, Maddison over Lingard. Ndidi over McTominay. 

Only area I'm not sure is the centre halves. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Do you like anything about our club lol ?!

Swear I've never seen you say anything good about us.

Not wrong though, our Kop has so few standers 

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Other than De Gea, how many of this United eleven would you swap in to our last starting line up? 

I might be called ridiculous but I don't think I'd even swap Pogba in for Tielmans on current form. Think he's too lazy for our midfield frankly and I genuinely think Tielmans links up better with Maddison, Barnes and Co really well. 

Would take Vardy over Lukaku any day, Ricardo over Young, Chilwell over Shaw, Maddison over Lingard. Ndidi over McTominay. 

Only area I'm not sure is the centre halves. 

Rashford and Martial instead of Gray and Barnes and that's about it, oh and DDG over Kasper. Scandalous 

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rashford and Martial instead of Gray and Barnes and that's about it, oh and DDG over Kasper. Scandalous 

Rashford and Martial aren't playing. 

I'm talking about their current starting eleven. It's absolutely awful. There's zero creativity or pace anywhere it's just an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

When ourselves and Wolves are on form we are entertaining to watch. They do knock it around well.

Should be a great fixture next season with Rodgers here now. 

I mean tbf, 5-4 over two fixtures wasn't shabby this year.