Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

19 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I'd rather Wolves win.

Edit LOL 

Seriously? Surely no Leicester fan that has a genuine interest in finishing 7th wanted a Wolves win tonight?? Or have i missed a joke somewhere ?

• Like 1

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

not when man Utd lose rach.

no glory for the ultimate glory hunters team. 

Delighted that they have appointed OGS. Same mistake as us appointing Shakey - 'knows the club..' etc

Just hold this thought for a minute.

Up until a few moments ago, we were all hoping for a Manchester United win in order to make our league table situation better.

Not often you can say that.

In any case, it's up to us to deliver in the weeks to come. Hoping for an exciting season finale, with us just getting over the finishing line at 7th. :D

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Given that you volunteered that you had such a list, let's be having you... :P

In no specific order

1. Fred

2. Richarlason

3. Pogba

4. Ali

5. Kane (when he is not playing for England)

6. Zaha 

Cant think of last 4 but they are the ones i dislike the most

Just now, kingfox said:

Ole probably thinking why the fvck did we give Ashley Young a new contract.

Massive rebuilding job required at Man Utd - four new defenders for starters, add some decent players in midfield and someone to assist Rashford up top. Can they do it ? No, they can't

• Haha 1

Guest MattP

United giving Ole the job on the basis of a caretaking honeymoon period/being an ex player was a worse decision than giving a new deal to Mourinho last season.

Poor manager and will get totally found out at that level.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Fulham are now relegated.

And deservedly so.

There were glimpses of hope in the first half of the season, but ever since Mitrovic has gone quiet, so did the club's survival chances.

Championship ground. Here's to some heavyweights coming up next season. Norwich and Leeds probably guaranteed, then take a pick from West Brom, Aston Villa, Forest and many others still able to make the playoffs.

Longing for more derbies again.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Seriously? Surely no Leicester fan that has a genuine interest in finishing 7th wanted a Wolves win tonight?? Or have i missed a joke somewhere ?

Realistically I dont think we will finish 7th this season and quite honestly im ok with that, 8th is fine and an improvement from last year. I would love to see City play Europe again but i think next season is 1 year too soon. 

PLUS i dont dislike Wolves and i hate ManUtd. The season is not based on 1 game. 

3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

not when man Utd lose rach.

no glory for the ultimate glory hunters team. 

Would take far more delight in seeing us up to 7th in the table (as was the case at about 15 minutes in), rather than seeing Man U lose. Plus isn't it frustrating to you that Wolves have only just come up and are doing better than us. Respect to them though - they have done an amazing job and have such great support week in week out. Just need to tone it down on the pyrotechnics. 

• Like 1

Just now, MattP said:

United giving Ole the job on the basis of a caretaking honeymoon period/being an ex player was a worse decision than giving a new deal to Mourinho last season.

Poor manager and will get totally found out at that level.

Ollie's at the wheel

image.jpeg.dd50cb0e288a5f71c6b5888c87adf17b.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

And deservedly so.

There were glimpses of hope in the first half of the season, but ever since Mitrovic has gone quiet, so did the club's survival chances.

Championship ground. Here's to some heavyweights coming up next season. Norwich and Leeds probably guaranteed, then take a pick from West Brom, Aston Villa, Forest and many others still able to make the playoffs.

Longing for more derbies again.

Let's sign Mitrovic - good target man and someone for Chilwell and Ricardo to aim for in the air when crossing

1 minute ago, 49er said:

Let's sign Mitrovic - good target man and someone for Chilwell and Ricardo to aim for in the air when crossing

Mitrovic does bugger all apart from wait for the ball to come to him. He was anonymous when we played them on boxing day. When it isn't going for him he disappears. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Mitrovic does bugger all apart from wait for the ball to come to him. He was anonymous when we played them on boxing day. When it isn't going for him he disappears. 

He's playing for a really poor side. Give him crosses from Chilwell, Ricardo and Albrighton and he will find the back of the net

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Realistically I dont think we will finish 7th this season and quite honestly im ok with that, 8th is fine and an improvement from last year. I would love to see City play Europe again but i think next season is 1 year too soon. 

PLUS i dont dislike Wolves and i hate ManUtd. The season is not based on 1 game. 

So you would prefer Wolves to finish in 7th ahead of us?

Not having a dig just interested in other peoples opinions on the season run in.

And of course the season is not based on 1 game, just surely any team we are battling for position with we want to lose when they play

• Like 1