Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Well tonight is going well for us, it will be interesting to see how Ole deals with this they have been awful tonight & for the past couple of games. Pogba can't be arsed again and a lot of average players.

Edited by smitha

4 minutes ago, TK95 said:

that said if this makes Spurs end of the season bottle look all the more spectacular, so be it! lol

If us and Wolves go up instead of Spurs and Man Utd - I don't think we';d stop laughing for a year... :D 

(Not that that will ever happen, of course, but still...)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 1

I am not sure why (well not entirely) but i love to see Man Utd lose.. 

Players picked up when THEY sacked their manager but now its going 'ok' they just seem so average, and i say this when i compare them to the Man Utd of old. 

Admittedly didnt see the full game as was watching Watford but considering they are losing 2-1, where is the spirit. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Some more epic Phil Jones face for the goal:

tapatalk_1554237044485.jpeg

I dont even know why we have a many faces of Andy King thread. Phil Jones face absolutely sh its all over it for comedy value.

Edited by Nalis

5 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

If us and Wolves go up instead of Spurs and Man Utd - I don't think we';d stop laughing for a year... :D 

(Not that that will ever happen, of course, but still...)

we'll have a giant midlands party lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, smitha said:

Well tonight is going well for us, it will be interesting to see how Ole deals with this they have been awful tonight & for the past couple of games. Pogba can't be arsed again and a lot of average players.

I consider Pogba to be average, at best. Vastly overrated, in a David De Gea sort of way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1