Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They are quite yellow.

They look more white with a yellow strip down the middle to me. I always thought they were completely yellow :dunno:

Just now, Izzy said:

They look more white with a yellow strip down the middle to me. I always thought they were completely yellow :dunno:

That's the side that the referee writes the names on. The card is yellow, just on one side has some additional stuff on for refs to keep track of who they book.

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Rashford and Martial aren't playing. 

I'm talking about their current starting eleven. It's absolutely awful. There's zero creativity or pace anywhere it's just an embarrassment. 

I know, but even their whole squad there's not that many I'd have in.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

... White? Are you okay? 

I'm O.K. (maybe colour blind though). You gotta admit that the card is white (ish) with a yellow strip down the middle surely? 

Related image

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That's the side that the referee writes the names on. The card is yellow, just on one side has some additional stuff on for refs to keep track of who they book.

Just now, Izzy said:

I'm O.K. (maybe colour blind though). You gotta admit that the card is white (ish) with a yellow strip down the middle surely? 

Related image

@Izzy mate this really isn't the joke thread lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I always figured they just wrote stuff on the yellow card. Didn't realise it had additional stuff on.

Everyday's a school day...

• Like 1