Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Are Tyler and Carragher really trying to justify that Liverpool's wins are better because they have to come from behind to win, so it appears harder a challenge? Compared to Man City getting their games done early and being able to 'cruise', as they say?!

This Liverpool love in is fvcking disgusting.

• Like 2

Guest ttfn
Just now, StanSP said:

Are Tyler and Carragher really trying to justify that Liverpool's wins are better because they have to come from behind to win, so it appears harder a challenge? Compared to Man City getting their games done early and being able to 'cruise', as they say?!

If they’re trying to make me cancel my sky package they’re going the right way about it.

Just now, StanSP said:

?????????  I like Liverpooooool..!!    I like Spurs...!!! :banana:

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Do you not think for one minute SKY hype Liverpool and Man City for SKY

True tbf. They're desperate to milk this title head to head for all it's worth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Tune in to Man City tomorrow and see.