Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Lap of honour

4 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

that deserted stadium looks embarrassing to say the least...can't wait for the seasons highlight Betamax tape.

Imagine if you were the owner and you saw that! Speaks volumes IMO. 

22 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

It’s always the last home game so wtf did they do it today? It should’ve been cancelled anyway due to the abysmal performance they put in. Like most, I stayed til the final whistle and then wanted to get out quick. West Ham fans celebrating like they’d won the league didn’t help my mood.

I don't think Wednesday vs Arsenal would have been any different. Possibly looking at Watford in January as the last time it would have been suitable to do so lol

If the players want to show their appreciation they could try and play a bit harder on the pitch during the match.

Mahrez moved faster and covered more ground during the after game lap than he did during the 96 minutes of play.