Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Jack Wilshere - signs for WHU 3 year contract

Jack Wiltshire last 2 seasons hasn't been injured that much has he?

Played a full season when on loan at Bournemouth and performed very well.

This player is for free and a very good player aswel a game winner on his day.

We would be daft to not atleast try and get him on a 2 year contract to see how it works out.

Im assuming he hasn't been injured for last 2 season i could be wrong as don't follow him much

Edited by adamlcfcbevo85

Struggling to see where he would play?

Alongside N'didi sitting in front of back 4? I know he has been tried there for England in the past, but surely he is better suited to an advanced role.

With Maddison coming here to start as No.10 and a likely formation of 2 sitting DCM's, not sure he would be the right player for us.

Obviously on his day, he can be fantastic so I wouldn't be upset with him on a free/wages 100k etc.

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

i think everyone would to be honest, but he is likely to set us back 35mill+

True but worth it IMO. The guy has a very promising future ahead at only 22 years old.

He will be out our price range in another season I think. If he does leave, I think we should do all we can to get him here while we still can.

Him and N'didi together would be immense 

16 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

He was reviewing a contract on a reduced wage (above) but was told by Emery that his pitch time at Arsenal would be limited. So didn't necessarily reject the wage offered. 

Bad decision from Wilshere in my opinion, familiar situation to what Pep did at Man City with Sterling and Hart... both players were told they wouldn't be in their plans.

- 1 sulked and his career has seriously dipped

- The other got his head down and became one of their guaranteed starters and flourished

Wilshere needs to swallow his pride and accept he's not the player he thinks he is, whether that's a bit part role at Arsenal until he can further establish himself.

12 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Bad decision from Wilshere in my opinion, familiar situation to what Pep did at Man City with Sterling and Hart... both players were told they wouldn't be in their plans.

- 1 sulked and his career has seriously dipped

- The other got his head down and became one of their guaranteed starters and flourished

Wilshere needs to swallow his pride and accept he's not the player he thinks he is, whether that's a bit part role at Arsenal until he can further establish himself.

Tbf to him, he needs to be playing regularly or England won't look at him again. I actually think it's a brave move for him to accept he needs to move from the club he loves, just to get more game time. 

He'll probably end up at West Ham or Everton. Realistically only those two or us are going to offer the 100k p/w he will want and can't see him going abroad.

2 hours ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Jack Wiltshire last 2 seasons hasn't been injured that much has he?

Played a full season when on loan at Bournemouth and performed very well.

This player is for free and a very good player aswel a game winner on his day.

We would be daft to not atleast try and get him on a 2 year contract to see how it works out.

Im assuming he hasn't been injured for last 2 season i could be wrong as don't follow him much

When’s he signing mate? ?

1 minute ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Don't like the guy and am not in favour due to his injury record. But all that to one side, his name and the ego that would come with it would totally disrupt the balance of the squad we are building.

Put your crystal ball away! :ph34r: