Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Alfie Mawson - Fulham

43 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

What a great back four !!

22 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

I like all four. Wouldn't mind seeing Evans in there as well with Periera & Chilwell as wingbacks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, lcfcbobby said:

This is 1 I would definitely go for! Mawson Maguire and Evans with wing backs of Chilwell and Pereira sounds promising to me!

Please stop commenting on links. You owe me and many others like me 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Filberts Treat said:

Please stop commenting on links. You owe me and many others like me 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

That's your opinion and I'm just voicing mine! Thought that's what this website was about or you 1 of these people who just want to bash on people and have no interest in anything else

2 hours ago, lcfcbobby said:

That's your opinion and I'm just voicing mine! Thought that's what this website was about or you 1 of these people who just want to bash on people and have no interest in anything else

Don’t mean to hit on you. Just to drag a post from no where when there’s nothing recent doing between player and club. I’m clicking on it expecting to see something. 

3 minutes ago, Filberts Treat said:

Don’t mean to hit on you. Just to drag a post from no where when there’s nothing recent doing between player and club. I’m clicking on it expecting to see something. 

Mate it's futile, I was saying similar in the Nicky Maynard thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Filberts Treat said:

Just don’t understand why after over 2 weeks of nothing?!?

He thinks Alfie Mawson would be a good signing, he's found an appropriate thread to post about it rather than make a new one. It's a boring but perfectable reasonable post and even if it wasn't you're still a being a cockwomble.

Edited by Bryn
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

He thinks Alfie Mawson would be a good signing, he's found an appropriate thread to post about it rather than make a new one. It's a boring but perfectable reasonable post and even if it wasn't you're still a being a cockwomble.

Yes boring. As are you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/05/2018 at 18:14, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Yes, I totally agree, He's not quite the finished article yet, but he's getting there.

in regards to Chilly hes 21 he wont reach his fulll potential for about 5 years!! But i agree to stick with him!

Edited by les-tah

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

We have enquired as to his availability but it seems we have a lot of competition.A few clubs after him but we are deffo one of them.

Interesting. Assuming we keep hold of Maguire and stick with a back 4, you’re potentially looking at Morgan (club captain) not even making the match day squad.

How would that work?

7 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Interesting. Assuming we keep hold of Maguire and stick with a back 4, you’re potentially looking at Morgan (club captain) not even making the match day squad.

How would that work?

Nicely 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, themightyfin said:

We have enquired as to his availability but it seems we have a lot of competition.A few clubs after him but we are deffo one of them.

If true would love this.  For me he would be my number 1 defensive target.  Now admittedly I don't have many stats to back this up but every time I have seen him play he looks like he has "something".  I felt the same when I watched Maguire so I am obviously a genius as well as disgustingly handsome.  Come home Alfie.  X

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If true would love this.  For me he would be my number 1 defensive target.  Now admittedly I don't have many stats to back this up but every time I have seen him play he looks like he has "something".  I felt the same when I watched Maguire so I am obviously a genius as well as disgustingly handsome.  Come home Alfie.  X

Well. you're half-right... :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1