Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Alfie Mawson - Fulham

Just now, ROB-THE-BLUE said:
1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Even if Maguire stays he'd have been an excellent signing. 

Yeah, good players are good players, he would have been a welcome addition. 

I’m gutted to be honest, like Maguire his next move will be big money to a top 6 team and I can’t help but think we’ve missed out on 2/3 years of a quality young English centre half and a shed load of profit at the end of it

12 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I don't think we're in for another centre back

I doubt we are. Whatever we think of Wes, it’s clear Puel and the staff still rate him, so unless we’re getting a buyer for Benny (which looks increasingly more unlikely) then we won’t get anyone else.

Fulham have ambition. Mawson, Mitrovic, Seri, and Schurrle are great signings. Put them with Cairney, Seesegnon, Johansen, there's no way they're going back down. Our squad is a bit of a mess with a lot of things up in the air. 

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fulham have ambition. Mawson, Mitrovic, Seri, and Schurrle are great signings. Put them with Cairney, Seesegnon, Johansen, there's no way they're going back down. Our squad is a bit of a mess with a lot of things up in the air. 

Pretty sure if they only have 7 players they won’t even get a point, relax.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Should have signed him, rather than Evans. But then I think the owners are tightening the purse strings, given FFP and the cost of the ground expansion and training ground. 

Evans a much better VFM buy than Mawson.

The reason we weren't in for Mawson is because our first team centre half pairing is sorted with Evans and Maguire. We're also going to have to cut our cloth with a bloated squad that we can't move on. Mawson would have come here to sit on the bench for £25m.

Just now, Gerard said:

Evans a much better VFM buy than Mawson.

The reason we weren't in for Mawson is because our first team centre half pairing is sorted with Evans and Maguire. We're also going to have to cut our cloth with a bloated squad that we can't move on. Mawson would have come here to sit on the bench for £25m.

But... But... 3 at the back :cry:

• Haha 2

Urghh. Can't wait till we sack off half our squad and can start signing players like this. It's genuinely so annoying having so much rubbish sat in our reserves on long, well paid contracts, meaning we can't snap up quality players like this.

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Foxes1 said:

They can most likely offer him first team football

Exactly. He wouldn't be a starter here and we have more important areas to cover.