Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Alfie Mawson - Fulham

10 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

If we signed this lad and Ben Gibson and we went into next season with Maguire, Mawson, Gibson and Dragovic as our main four cbs with Wes being 5th choice for his final season I’d be very happy. 

What a terrible waste of resources to spend £40m+ and £10m a year on wages to buy two reserve centre halves and Morgan as 5th choice.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

If we signed this lad and Ben Gibson and we went into next season with Maguire, Mawson, Gibson and Dragovic as our main four cbs with Wes being 5th choice for his final season I’d be very happy. 

We sign 3 CBs? Are you crazy? ? We will be lucky to sign one of those as back up to Wes! 

But I agree, I'd be very happy with 2 of those 3

42 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

You have clearly been playing too much football manager.

How do you propose we would keep them all happy? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Mawson with us with potentially King going the other way. Get it done 

King's position could play an interesting factor in any possible deal to be done for Mawson. 

13 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Periera---Mawson---Maguire---Chilwell

:wub:

I would be shocked and amazed if Chilwell continues to be picked in a 4 man defence at left back - he is never a left back and we need to pick Fuchs whilst we find someone who can defend - I could see Chilwell as a left wing back maybe....

Sadly, he does not sense or smell danger defensively and that is very difficult to teach as he has made no improvement defensively since first breaking into the team