Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

12 hours ago, ttfn said:

It would be great if Bielsa takes Leeds up.

In reality what will happen is they’ll have 60 points after 25 games, scrape together another 15 from the last 21 and lose in the play offs.

they are going to win every game. leeds leeds leeds. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

all leeds aren’t we 

I do agree with this, would like to see them back in the Premier League.

Used to hate them in late 90s/early 2000s but getting bored of a lot of the smaller teams now in the Premier League like Bournemouth and Watford, novelty has worn off a bit (albeit the Watford fan on here seems sound).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nalis said:

I do agree with this, would like to see them back in the Premier League.

Used to hate them in late 90s/early 2000s but getting bored of a lot of the smaller teams now in the Premier League like Bournemouth and Watford, novelty has worn off a bit (albeit the Watford fan on here seems sound).

Football isn't played on history.

Otherwise lets stop all leagues and just let the likes of Villa and Leeds back in the top flight.

I like the smaller clubs doing well just so it shuts up fans of Leeds and Wednesday etc about being "a big club". Yeah, that big you ain't done nothing for 20 years.

34 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Otherwise lets stop all leagues and just let the likes of Villa and Leeds back in the top flight.

I like the smaller clubs doing well just so it shuts up fans of Leeds and Wednesday etc about being "a big club". Yeah, that big you ain't done nothing for 20 years.

Notts Forest have been out of the Premier League for 20 years. And long may it remain...

31 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Of course its not played on history, the smaller teams deserve to be in the premier league more than Villa and Leeds because they've earned the right.

Enjoy the underdog winning though I just feel more emotive to see Leicester v Leeds than seeing another draw v Bournemouth, thats all I'm saying

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Going to be hilarious when Leeds explode and wind up mid table. 

not happening pal, join me and loveday on the dark side and become an actual leeds fan. it’s going to be amazing. 

Have a feeling one of Hull and Sheffield Wednesday will go down this season.

Both have gradually declined in recent seasons with changes that haven't done much good for either club.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a feeling one of Hull and Sheffield Wednesday will go down this season.

Both have gradually declined in recent seasons with changes that haven't done much for either club.

Was talking to a mate earlier about who'd go down. Both agreed that we can't see Rotherham picking up enough wins to survive. Qpr look useless and we think the third team will be Reading.

Edited by Facecloth