Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Pleased for Wigan. Think they'll stay up with ease. Paul Cook is an impressive manager.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were in a fight for the play offs to be honest, this seasons Milwall.

Quite enjoyed the villa game...whatever about Kodjes challenge the stamp by Mapuy was awful....thought some of Brentfords football in last 20 mins was class....Worst kit I’ve seen this year was Leeds last night but Brentfords adidas abomination of brown and orange tonight now top of the worst list...

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Were they that poor? I thought they’d lose but I thought they’d get at least one 

Gary 'hoofball' Rowett will take them down. They also have Ashley Williams at CB lol 

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Gary 'hoofball' Rowett will take them down. They also have Ashley Williams at CB lol 

I would say this should be the final sign Rowett isn’t that good but I’m sure as soon as he’s sacked he’ll pop up at another mid to top end championship club. 

Its really annoying. Had Villa Brentford Both teams to score, stoke vs Wigan - Wigan and both teams to score, sunderland, Ajax, Athens 

All I needed was stoke to just shit house a consolation.... 

9 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Stoke won't be anywhere near relegation and I can't see Rowett getting sacked. Coates is a good chairman, he gives managers time.

You could give Rowett forever and he will still fail.  Terrible manager.