Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Tunisia vs England - Monday 18th June 19:00

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Likely to be a sombre occasion/reminder of the event for those that lost their loved ones in the 2015 Tunisia terrorist attacks.

Football should bring everyone together - no matter what race, background, religious beliefs anyone who follows the game has.

The other 99.999997% of the country will be well up for it hough!

• Haha 1

Usually can’t stand England World Cup campaigns because of the hype and big club bias.Its a bit different this year though because of our two lads.However we still don’t have a goalie and will come unstuck the minute we come across a team who know where the back of the net is.So same as

4 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Benny the Butcher is going to handing out wallops left right and centre lol worry about him injuring one of the lads.

I bet he gets the first red card of the tournament

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

France got a lucky win, Argentina and Spain drew, Germany lost. If we don't thrash these out of sight tomorrow I hope there won't be the usual over reaction.

And Brazil.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think Tunisia are significantly worse than Switzerland, Portugal, Mexico and Iceland mind. 

Tunisia are a place above Iceland in the ratings.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not significantly worse though.

I do actually agree with your point about not overreacting, for the record. 

But you do have significantly the worst opposition of the teams you've just listed. 

Granted they're all better teams than you, so it's all relative, but Tunisia are naff. You should and almost will be beating them by a couple of goals. 

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think Tunisia are significantly worse than Switzerland, Portugal, Mexico and Iceland mind. 

True say, but games on paper where with the exception of Spain you'd have expected comfortable wins. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'll be in London tomorrow for the match.

Anyone in the area watching it in an LCFC-friendly pub in the Saint Pancras/Fitzrovia/Regent's Park area?

Recommendations?
PMs welcome.

You'd be lucky to find LCFC friendly in London of a World Cup year. 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

I can always pretend to be a Spurs fan...

*Shudders*

Haha, I just think every pub that has the game on will be packed full of England fans all of different club allegiance.