Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Mario Gotze

Saw this was a thread and said “oh just fvck off” out loud.

Then I saw Everton / West ham / Leicester and, realising it was probably baseless,  my mood settled...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Everton, West Ham, Leicester.

Every time.

Was about to say that any news story that also says Everton and West Ham should be banned.

It's like the media have classified us into a generic mid-table group who are interested in anyone in Europe who vaguely looks like they may be moving on.

• Like 2

A very interesting story with the player, who went from being on top of the world 4 years ago to not making the squad this time round and having his move to Bayern end badly. It remains to be seen if his medical situation has truly resolved itself, and with the fact that he's supposedly available, I'd guess the answer is no, and he will never be the same again.

Despite all of that, he's the sort of player that is worth a punt. Though it's most likely he won't get back to his best, if he could you'd literally have a 100M player (in today's market) on your team. His talent is not in question, and in his last season at Dortmund (during his first spell) was consistent too. Shame for him he developed these metabolic problems.

Could see him being loaned out somewhere, but not to us.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Please, could someone misspell his name by one letter?

Mario Fotze

:ph34r:

Thanks in advance.

Fotze - Wasn’t that was Dennis Wise’s German Family name?

• Haha 1