Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Croatia v Denmark round of 16 match thread

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Pleased that Croatia won, pleased that Kasper shone. Win-win!! Croatia to win the whole thing outright!:thumbup:

Haven't you heard?

Football's coming home.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Actually found that really nerve wracking....for goodness sake lets hope England don't end up in another bloody penalty shootout.

Leicester and England are so shit at them, there’s never any nerves anymore. It’s an automatic loss

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

You're not the first to say it. I'm obviously in the minority, I enjoy listening to Bilic. Different strokes I suppose.

Me too tbf - there's no bullshit, there's no Adrian Durham-esque 'controversial' opinions just for the sake of being contrary and getting attention, he just says what he thinks in a straightforward manner. Would rather have him than some of the grinning goons they've been wheeling out as pundits.

• Like 2

I can see it all now....

Croatia do their usual trick of crumbling under pressure against a vociferous Russian crowd.

Suddenly Russia are in the semis and weirdly the cameras aren't allowed in the VAR rooms anymore.

Then, just before the final, Mbappe and Kante come down with a fever after eating at Moscow Zizzi's and Russia walk off with the trophy.

In late August Trump recognises Russian control of Crimea and withdraws all American troops from Europe. Russia annexes Estonia, Moldova and parts of Romania and Brexit is called off, leading to riots in the streets and a cancellation of the Premier League season. Early leaders Leicester are crowned Champions in perpetuity. 

Edited by bovril
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

IF we reach the semis and face a Croatia team on that form we’ll smash them. Can’t imagine they will be that bad again though. 

Lets not get carried away

Sneaked a win against Tunisa and stuffed one of the poorest teams to ever be in the World cup.

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Lets not get carried away

Sneaked a win against Tunisa and stuffed one of the poorest teams to ever be in the World cup.

Mate if you’d seen some of my other posts you would know I am taking nothing for granted. We are England, could absolutely get knocked out by Colombia. My point is that a Croatia team on that form would not concern me too much. Getting to that point might prove tough though.