Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

Transfer has gone a bit quiet but take note that as a non EU player, Alireza would need a work permit before he can officially sign. If you recall the Nacho saga last year, it took a long time for that to go through (on top of the issue with his former agent wanting a piece of the pie).

The Felipe Anderson deal for West Ham was similar - it seemed likely he had signed for a while, but was only announced once the permit came through.

However, the only way to know for sure is when John Percy tweets about it.

You know what to do Foxes Fans - SUMMON THE PERCE!

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Gone to Brighton FFS

786925F7-375D-4E09-8F0B-7700D9885A2F.jpeg

That's just a fan from what I can tell and there's nothing of that sort on his Instagram account as of late, also a snapshot of an Iranian cell phone at 10:37pm isn't really a great giveaway, as it's certainly no current news (it's close to midnight in Tehran now).

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

That's just a fan from what I can tell and there's nothing of that sort on his Instagram account as of late, also a snapshot of an Iranian cell phone at 10:37pm isn't really a great giveaway, as it's certainly no current news (it's close to midnight in Tehran now).

It was a post on Instagram (not Jahanbakhsh’s) about two hours ago, the other bloke in the photo is the owner of said Instagram page. Translates to something like wishing Ali Jan success in your new team (Brighton England) 

Edited by Mehrez

9 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

It was a post on Instagram (not Jahanbakhsh’s) about two hours ago, the other bloke in the photo is the owner of said Instagram page. Translates to something like wishing Ali Jan success in your new team (Brighton England) 

Yes, I know.

I have found the guy's instagram, but there's nothing on Jahanbakhsh or Brighton there as of late (and neither is that post).

For all we know, could be that the fan thinks it's a move to Brighton, simply following online rumours himself.

Get a grip, FFS! lol

Edited by MC Prussian

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Yes, I know.

I have found the guy's instagram, but there's nothing on Jahanbakhsh or Brighton there as of late (and neither is that post).

For all we know, could be that the fan thinks it's a move to Brighton, simply following online rumours himself.

Get a grip, FFS! lol

Get a grip? Never said I believed it did I, just giving my understanding of what the post was showing 

Well, it was a fan post. If true Id be lost for words. That would be the crappiest move he could have made. but they just signed a right winger. Id rather he stay in holland until he gets a better offer than go to ****ing brighton smh. Heres to hoping this isnt true at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Get a grip? Never said I believed it did I, just giving my understanding of what the post was showing 

The reply wasn't aimed specifically at you, just at people who take everything on Social Media for gospel, now going as far as mentioning a random Jahanbakhsh fan as a source.

Madness.

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The reply wasn't aimed specifically at you, just at people who take everything on Social Media for gospel, now going as far as mentioning a random Jahanbakhsh fan as a source.

Madness.

Yeah, but if he ends up there though :jawdrop:

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Yeah, but if he ends up there though :jawdrop:

Just two pages earlier, you'll find a tweet of a rather reliable source saying we've made a bid.

Whom would you rather trust? Some random fanboy or a football transfer Twitter page with 20'000+ followers?

Just two pages earlier, you'll find a tweet of a rather reliable source saying we've made a bid.

Whom would you rather trust? Some random fanboy or a football transfer Twitter page with 20'000+ followers?

I know mate, I’m just having a laugh with it. No one more anti social Mediaocrity than me tbf. It’s all just a load of bottom feeders leeching off crumbs of benality. 

Mind you, I’m posting in here, so........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I know mate, I’m just having a laugh with it. No one more anti social Mediaocrity than me tbf. It’s all just a load of bottom feeders leeching off crumbs of benality. 

Mind you, I’m posting in here, so........

As the transfer fees continue to get more and more inflated, so does the Social Media hype surrounding football transfers.

It's utter madness to what lengths some people go in order to justify their "insider knowledge" or how easily misled they can be. lol

As the transfer fees continue to get more and more inflated, so does the Social Media hype surrounding football transfers.

It's utter madness to what lengths some people go in order to justify their "insider knowledge" or how easily misled they can be. lol

Oh I agree 100%. The flies with phones land on any old turd are getting thicker by the day. It’s all this need to ‘know’, be ‘in the know’ stupidity. Quite sad in all honesty, but it is the Groaning barn in which we live unfortunately.