Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

At the risk of going full @Ric Flair and talking about a ridiculous young talent we're not even vaguely linked to just because we like knowing about upcoming footballers we've seen on ESPN or Eurosport...

If you're desperate for a Lyon produced Algerian attacking midfielder then you want to get on Houssem Aouar before his value catapults next year. Not that they'd probably sell him tbf. 

Had a brilliant breakthrough season last year and has future France International written all over him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

OH GOD HE’S FVCKING SHIT!  HE’S SHIIIIIIIIITTTTT AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

I don’t no much about the guy but as you’re the realist guy in the room right now I’ll go with you’re opinion on him.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

At the risk of going full @Ric Flair and talking about a ridiculous young talent we're not even vaguely linked to just because we like knowing about upcoming footballers we've seen on ESPN or Eurosport...

If you're desperate for a Lyon produced Algerian attacking midfielder then you want to get on Houssem Aouar before his value catapults next year. Not that they'd probably sell him tbf. 

Had a brilliant breakthrough season last year and has future France International written all over him. 

No chance lol he's class

• Haha 1

I wasn't expecting us to get Mahrez Mk II but I was expecting someone with some solid form behind them to come in as a replacement.

Nothing against him personally. Maybe Monaco was a bad move for him, maybe he'll feel revitalised here and Puel will be able to get the best out of him, he might be a revelation, who knows ?

I just feel we've lost our best player and are now looking for a cheap option.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Apropos of nothing- quite a few lpool fans were underwhelmed by Salah’s arrival this time last year ...........

one never knows 

They were morons, he'd been one of serie a's most potent attackers for two seasons running. Proving that people should actually consult statistical evidence (like the evidence that says Rachid is shit) before passing judgement. 

Just now, Walshie is God said:

Agreed. Judge him on his Leicester performances not what he's done in the past. 

That's moronic. How would our scouting team ever make any judgement on a player? Recruitment would just be walking on to the street, grabbing a few vaguely athletic looking people, handing them a Leicester shirt and a football and saying "would you mind kicking this please? Thanks."

• Like 2

Just now, Worthington said:

Unfortunately that won't happen … Judging by some of the tat being written on here, there's a hit squad who are absolutely desperate for RM's replacement to fail here …. irrespective of who it turns out to be ! 

I don't think any Leicester fan wants that. They just want the club to buy the best winger available within the club's budget, and many, legitimately, don't feel Ghezzal is that guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I don't think any Leicester fan wants that. They just want the club to buy the best winger available within the club's budget, and many, legitimately, don't feel Ghezzal is that guy.

I think you underestimate the miseries that exist on here. 

Just now, danny2997 said:

It seems everyone on here wants the most expensive player, not the best player. Yet I suspect the same people slate the club for the money they wasted on Slimani. 

Not at all, it just happens that the cheapest option in this case is unsurprisingly the worst. 

• Like 1