Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

Just now, sphericalfox said:

If we're spunking then it'd be for someone else. I only ask the question why there is nobody else after him if it's a bargain.

If we're believing internet reports that we're in talks, then we should also believe that the others link we after him?

2 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

If we're spunking then it'd be for someone else. I only ask the question why there is nobody else after him if it's a bargain.

In fairness I think this club has been most successful in my opinion at the times when it’s had me thinking “we’re ran by idiots and we’re doomed” lol 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

Don't want the most expensive just not him. There is better out there than him let's have some ambition squad player or not. 

I personally think he's worth the 5m. He's not going to be starting over Gray or Albrighton from the start but I think there's a chance he could become an exciting player for us.

I'd like us to either Hazard/Promes/Januzai (in that order of preference) and let Diabate go out to the Championship on loan.

This could be a stopgap as people have pointed out, and that might be simply as we can't afford until we ship out a few more. Optimistically, we do then having a chat cost us nothing. We then sign Promes and Hazard and end the season in qualifying for the Champions League. Sure that's going tooooo far, but just saying... :ph34r:

Another thing to note; I’m sure I read someone saying that he’d had one really good season in the recent past, so if that’s the case he does have ability, it’s simply about creating the right environment to get the ability/form out of him :) 

• Like 1

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Another thing to note; I’m sure I read someone saying that he’d had one really good season in the recent past, so if that’s the case he does have ability, it’s simply about creating the right environment to get the ability/form out of him :) 

Positively is bliss 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

He did that at Lyon and it didn't particularly help him, apart from a good three-to-four-month spell.

TBH, at £5m I'd take a four month run of form and we can regroup in Jan. 

I love threads like this, these players tend to turn into worldies for us lol 

You can't grumble at £5m whether he plays every game or no games! 

Could be a very smart bit of business and I hope he does well for us.

22 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

We’re all talking about this guy right?

Not a mahrez replacement by any stretch. Bench player for sure and for a low fee it's fine.  He could bring something different. Just think we already got mediocre talent and need better than mediocre.

Ps. What horrible music was on that video. Mute!

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

We cant replace Mahrez with 1 player.  A player of that calibre just wont come here.

What we can do though is sign some players with more ability than other outgoing players to bring the overall quality of the squad up.  This bloke isn’t as good as Ahmed Musa.  He’s not even as good as Jeff Schlupp.

The only saving grace is he isn’t gonna cost much so its less to right off next transfer window.

Absolute dogshit.

• Like 2