Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

On 30/07/2018 at 10:36, Finnegan said:

Vichai is obviously very attached to the Algerian Facebook followers and doesn't want to lose them. 

There must always be an Algerian in Leicester. 

19‘000 already gone, the exodus continues.

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

Can anyone translate this to english please ?

Basically after selling mahrez to man city leicester are very interested in fellow countryman rachi ghezzal.... or something along those lines, my french isn't perfect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Can anyone translate this to english please ?

After Mahrez's move to Man City, Leicester are keen on signing his compatriot, Ghezzal, who plays the same role.

So nothing new or interesting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Another player we'll want off the books in a year.

'Rennes have signed Leicester City winger Rachid Ghezzal on a season long loan. The Algerian played 20 times for The Foxes last season scoring 1 goal and registering 2 assists.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When taken into consideration the fact that Puel managed to get the best out of a temperamental character such as Ben Arfa, I'd say that we have a potential gem on our hands, so if there's any truth to this, then I'm all for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

'Rennes have signed Leicester City winger Rachid Ghezzal on a season long loan. The Algerian played 20 times for The Foxes last season scoring 1 goal and registering 2 assists.'

At least he did better than Gray.