Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Modou Barrow

I think we've genuinely lost the plot. Either that or there are some major goings on at the top. The second half of this window has been an utter disaster, glass half full or empty that can't be denied. We can hope to god the business we did in the first half of the window will save us from embarrassment but I'm genuinely worried now, not just for lack of signings but the players we are looking at in general. I just don't know what's going on anymore. 

• Like 3

Just now, SecretPro said:

I think we've genuinely lost the plot. Either that or there are some major goings on at the top. The second half of this window has been an utter disaster, glass half full or empty that can't be denied. We can hope to god the business we did in the first half of the window will save us from embarrassment but I'm genuinely worried now, not just for lack of signings but the players we are looking at in general. I just don't know what's going on anymore. 

It always is. How many times have we started a window strongly and then ****ed the rest? Happens way too often.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Barrow, Ghezzal, Pepe, Januzaj all turn out to be a genius smokescreen ploy to sign Bailey or Lozano without anyone realising, I'll have Rudkin's face tattooed on my body. 

I will also do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ian Nacho

Swedish media probably involved because he used to play in there and actually had the chance to represent Sweden's national team, but choose not to. 

On that note I really think another swede would be a great signing. Pontus Jansson - Leeds United a natural leader and good strong CB with his prime years ahead of him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Rather his brother Wheel. 

Try not to add further puns on players into the mix.

It appears these puns are cemented in your mindset..

:whistle:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If Barrow, Ghezzal, Pepe, Januzaj all turn out to be a genius smokescreen ploy to sign Bailey or Lozano without anyone realising, I'll have Rudkin's face tattooed on my body. 

Have Rudkins body tattooed on your face.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

I would suggest this is his agent trying to drum up interest before the end of the window

It’s 100% this, he had quite a good game live on Sky the other night so he’s seen an opportunity and ran with it 

1 hour ago, oxford blue said:

He was the best player on the pitch at the Madejski on Friday. Very quick, two footed and his crosses very good (including the one that Reading scored from). However, having said that his previous record at PL is not good.. 

It was when they said he had finally learnt to knock it past his man and go I realised he wasn’t for us.