Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Benkovic signs

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Welcome to the club!

Kind of surprised we are signing two up and coming CBS as it’s creatively where I feel we are lacking. But that takes nothing away from this player who no doubt will be a serious option next season. 

Maybe..later in this season...

36 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Can see him starting most our cup games and being on the bench if we get any injuries to the Evans, Maguire or Soyuncu.

We have a New "Benny"......

Its great now seeing after 2-3 seasons of being 'bare in the cupboard'  in the defence,

Puel is strengthening this area,with a group of 1st and 2nd frontliners.

1st choice and cover,looking maybe for the odd Rotation,to get competition into this squad,

which we have missed in the last few seasons...

Great tongue in cheek Interview,from Puel.

" I can confirm Harry Maguire is going to Manchester.....for 2hrs"..lol

10 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Anyone else thinking we've gone for this guy because Evans is not what we thought.

He was brilliant in his first two seasons at WBA. Their player of the season. I still think he is a top signing but perhaps there are concerns on his fitness. 

It's a little overkill getting both these CB's in, but great news if it means Morgan won't be starting any games for us this season. Maguire will likely be gone next summer too, so it's good planning to get these two in now. 

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

He was brilliant in his first two seasons at WBA. Their player of the season. I still think he is a top signing but perhaps there are concerns on his fitness. 

It's a little overkill getting both these CB's in, but great news if it means Morgan won't be starting any games for us this season. Maguire will likely be gone next summer too, so it's good planning to get these two in now. 

Are we not still chasing another CB as well.

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Did he train yesterday or are those images from this morning? Either way potential to be involved tomorrow?

No chance. Will be Evans and Maguire starting I reckon 

Big Wes on the bench

Edited by STUHILL

57 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Anyone else thinking we've gone for this guy because Evans is not what we thought.

well considering Evans has been playing premiership football for the last 10 years youd assume we knew exactly what we were getting. so id say No this is not the reason surely

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, les-tah said:

well considering Evans has been playing premiership football for the last 10 years youd assume we knew exactly what we were getting. so id say No this is not the reason surely

Considering we gave James a 4yr contract and Wes an extension to his. Wes has been nowhere near the title win anything is possible.

We should have known all about them as they were our players. But that did not stop us doing it.

7 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Considering we gave James a 4yr contract and Wes an extension to his. Wes has been nowhere near the title win anything is possible.

We should have known all about them as they were our players. But that did not stop us doing it.

Player power. In the words of wes morgan 'How dare i be dropped because i won the premier league'

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Player power. In the words of wes morgan 'How dare i be dropped because i won the premier league'

Nothing like the tail wagging the dog.

Do people really believe that shite. As the captain he may have had a little i put on playing matters. Our owners didn't become billionaire's doing as the staff told them.