Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

1 hour ago, Sly said:

I hope they crash and burn to be honest. I find the fan base that they have insufferable at the best of times.

This. They'll become even more so when that league win comes.

Meanwhile every non-Liverpool football fan will utterly rejoice if they blow this 10-point lead and be the ultimate bottlers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Perez is busy ain't he

wrong c unting thread I'm an idiot

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Omg what a goal that would've been. Pure filth!

One of us, one of us 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh no, we're attracting fans from beyond the local area, just like the traditional big 6.. Healthy sign that we're becoming a big club. Stinks of jealously. 

Edited by Fktf

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

It would be a Wolves fan...  lol

Wolves got a sudden attendance jump last year wonder why? Oh wait it’s the same with every promoted club, our crowds didn’t even change when we won the league and won’t until we expand, hopefully

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Are we really singing Feed the Scousers? 

Just shit.

yeah. quite a lot of really unwitty, really unfunny shit in the away end tonight. full of proper weirdos. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fktf said:

Oh no, we're attracting fans from beyond the local area, just like the traditional big 6.. Healthy sign that we're becoming a big club. Stinks of jealously. 

What a time to be alive when we, Leicester, have glory supporters.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

What a time to be alive when we, Leicester, have glory supporters.

Indeed! A villa supporting mate just text me that he wishes they'd have drawn man united instead of us. Says great things about us.

42 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

1829084214_Screenshot2019-12-18at23_10_28.thumb.png.e0fa6bf0ecabcec81844cacd5837292a.png

Rant over - here's a pic of Ancelotti smoking a fag looking cool says Tom - who definitely isn't sending that tweet from his bedroom with a bin full of crusty tissues and a 'Take Me to Your Dealer' poster up on the wall.

• Haha 1