Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

1 minute ago, OadbyBlue said:

Unfortunately I think we have to play a more narrow formation and move the left winger more central

Absolutely. Traditional left wingers are a thing of the past, we've got to evolve.

3 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Let me elaborate.

You put forward a suggestion that is "stating the bleeding obvious" imo, hence my jokey comment of "welcome to leicester", as to have not realised this is already planned and has been discussed at length by both this message board and the board of lcfc.

If you were a lifelong supporter, one would expect you to know that this was not your original radical idea and to quote a certain Watford manager.

If you were not aware of this, "you are either a little bit dim, or have had your head in the sand.

Are you an ostrich?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

Ffs, am I in the twilight zone? I know there's a stadium expansion but unless info has changed we're unaware of the numbers. The thread was regards being a big club and expanding supporter base, my point was emphasing the dire need for extra capacity to make it easier for young football (rather than Leicester fans) an opportunity to get tickets easy, therefore expanding our supporter base. A point I've discussed in the stadium expansion thread.

If you don't like a post why not just move on? 

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

5 live just said in their sports bulletin that Liverpool are looking to go 17pts clear at the top of the table tomorrow. I didn’t know it was possible to get 9pts for a win.

I am usually laid back about supposed media biassed etc. Think people are looking for something that isn't there. But That is a staggering level of disrespect.

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Ffs, am I in the twilight zone? I know there's a stadium expansion but unless info has changed we're unaware of the numbers. The thread was regards being a big club and expanding supporter base, my point was emphasing the dire need for extra capacity to make it easier for young football (rather than Leicester fans) an opportunity to get tickets easy, therefore expanding our supporter base. A point I've discussed in the stadium expansion thread.

If you don't like a post why not just move on? 

I guess im just one of those irritating people who need to have the last word.

Are you? 😂

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I am usually laid back about supposed media biassed etc. Think people are looking for something that isn't there. But That is a staggering level of disrespect.

How can they be disrespectfull......Being dumb,Stupid,& incompetent in their analyse,Info- Collecting ,then Reporting thereof , is the norm in football-Journalism.

If they were more capable,they would have a better job,and be more useful in their lives....This us what happens,when in  Ones  Education ,you are Not prepared to do your homework,use Not Ones ears & eyes,just the mouth & ichy uncontrolled fingers.....

Have more sympathy for the inflicted....:D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Good effort to be drunk on whiskey at 3pm on a week night! It's gotta be either a serious drink problem or your self employed? 

Most people don’t class Friday as a ‘week night’ and plenty of people finish early on a Friday. :dunno:

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Walkers said:

Any reason the LCFC twitter account follows Katie Boulter (tennis player)?

Who the hell wouldn't follow Katie Boulter??? She's a local girl, a Leicester fan, an awesome sportswoman, smart, hard-working,  making huge waves in her chosen sport, and btw incredibly beautiful for good measure.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Who the hell wouldn't follow Katie Boulter??? She's a local girl, a Leicester fan, an awesome sportswoman, smart, hard-working,  making huge waves in her chosen sport, and btw incredibly beautiful for good measure.

and btw ;)

• Haha 3

Guest Markyblue
11 hours ago, Mark_w said:

Am I missing something? I was referring to the three constituencies that represent the city, which all voted Labour...

A little joke that obviously didn't work as oadby is full of Liverpool fans,......