Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

13 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Stringer is talking about his late mother .....  he clearly still interacts with her in his mind but it’s not rocket science that he misses the real her’ is it ??????

Could you whack the patronise up a little? 

12 hours ago, peach0000 said:

5 live just said in their sports bulletin that Liverpool are looking to go 17pts clear at the top of the table tomorrow. I didn’t know it was possible to get 9pts for a win.

Just imagine if we do win it, do you think all the journalists will still turn up at Anfield to see them lift the trophy?:D

5 live just said in their sports bulletin that Liverpool are looking to go 17pts clear at the top of the table tomorrow. I didn’t know it was possible to get 9pts for a win.

12 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I am usually laid back about supposed media biassed etc. Think people are looking for something that isn't there. But That is a staggering level of disrespect.

If it's the same bit I heard on the drive to work they said they're looking to go 17 clear "of champions man city".

17pts clear of City because obviously there is only one City, we are the invisible club, going under the radar as genuine contenders, f#ck em 😊👍🏼🦊

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Great watch, what expected goals doesn’t take into account is the fact we have improved during the season, and just getting better as well 

And the fact that xG doesn’t take into account if the quality of the player getting the chance

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's one of the most annoying types of people. States an outlandish opinion and then when challenged on it instead of discussing or explaining it, its all "thats my opinion" shit. 

Also ironic that Liverpool have been challenging when the classic big teams are all in tatters

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Unlike every other mid table club (e.g West ham and Everton) .. So we must be different to them somehow 

Edited by Fktf

20 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

He's one of the most annoying types of people. States an outlandish opinion and then when challenged on it instead of discussing or explaining it, its all "thats my opinion" shit. 

Also ironic that Liverpool have been challenging when the classic big teams are all in tatters

2 of the big six have already lost their manager... the other two have inexperienced managers... I think they are worse this season.

You just have to hope that LFC get their title win done and out of their system, it will stop them being quite so anally retentive.

They are immensely dislikable currently and refuse to see their own good fortune and faults, it’s a rare level of risible partisanship.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You just have to hope that LFC get their title win done and out of their system, it will stop them being quite so anally retentive.

They are immensely dislikable currently and refuse to see their own good fortune and faults, it’s a rare level of risible partisanship.

I hope they crash and burn to be honest. I find the fan base that they have insufferable at the best of times.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

As a Leicester City fan, with us currently in 2nd, no, you really don’t have to hope that.  lol

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No chance, all we'll be hearing is about the greatest title win ever for the next 10 years.

54 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You all miss the point. No title win they ever get could ever compare to ours. It will rankle them.

I dont have a lot against Liverpool fans, although I don't know a lot of true Scouser, but I am 42 and a lot of my old mates support them.

If they win this year they will deserve it.  No one else but us and City can get close.

I would of course love us to win it over anyone, but if not us would rather see Liverppol win it than Ciy coming back from 12 points behind now.

• Like 1