Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

UEFA Nations League

I'm watching a man watching tele on my tele. I'm thinking of filming me doing so and sending a copy to the ref so he can watch me watching him watch tele on his tele. 

But if they come to the right decision then OK, I can live with it.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I believe it’s going to wreck the game in the end. The opposition will literally shout for anything if a decision doesn’t go their way

Should be no slow mo on VAR. Furthermore - it affects the morale too much. Players and fans will stop celebrating goals. That will be shit. Football should be a game of moments. Where is the "clear and obvious" rule?

Just now, fazzyfox said:

I'm watching a man watching tele on my tele. I'm thinking of filming me doing so and sending a copy to the ref so he can watch me watching him watch tele on his tele.

nfl.JPG.7db62b8b2a45ef5f8031ca56beb437c9.JPG

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Should be no slow mo on VAR. Furthermore - it affects the morale too much. Players and fans will stop celebrating goals. That will be shit. Football should be a game of moments. Where is the "clear and obvious" rule?

You mean the "clear and obvious" moment Wilson pulls the defender to the floor?

Do you think in time in an evolutionary way our reaction to goals will change to a 70% or so watered down version because we know there's a further stage of checking to go through?

I already occasionally do, if someone (usually Vardy) ghosts in behind and scores you crane your neck looking at the linesman then go "no, we was on, they're giving the goal" then the celebration kicks in (we're talking 2 seconds or so), like a kind of hesitence but now could be on a much bigger scale.

6 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Do you think in time in an evolutionary way our reaction to goals will change to a 70% or so watered down version because we know there's a further stage of checking to go through?

I already occasionally do, if someone (usually Vardy) ghosts in behind and scores you crane your neck looking at the linesman then go "no, we was on, they're giving the goal" then the celebration kicks in (we're talking 2 seconds or so), like a kind of hesitence but now could be on a much bigger scale.

Think we will, already have started to do that with England, the Lingard goal the other day for example. 

It'll be a very surreal feeling until we get used to VAR. 

• Like 1