Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

On 12/09/2018 at 23:01, Dan LCFC said:

To be fair, they don't beat us much either. In the six meetings with them, five have been draws, although I think we've robbed that point on at least two occasions, and I mean at least.

We've not played well against these once yet. Maybe it's just a bad match up for us but they always seem to be the better side against us, despite finishing below us every time.

We're really due at least a performance against these. A draw wouldn't be a disaster, bit boring but not a disaster, but for god sake please nothing like last year. That was a truly pitiful showing.

Which one?

Puel has highlighted our slow starts so hopefully the team is going to make a conscious effort collectively to be "at it" from the first whistle. I would think that pressing from the front will be a starting point for this and will be sided by Vardy's return. I think Vardy may be even more aggressive now as no England to worry about staying fit for and he will get the rests during the breaks. 

I would be aggressive and go:

Kasper

Ricardo

Syuncu

Maguire

Chilwell

Mendy

Ndidi

Albrighton

Maddison

Vardy

Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Morgan, Fuchs, Gray, Silva, Ghezzal, Okazaki.

36 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I’m really struggling to pick a result or predict Puel’s team for this one.

1-2 Leicester is my guess.

I’m assuming it’ll be 

Kasper

Ricardo

Syuncu/ Morgan

Maguire

Chilwell

Mendy

Ndidi

Gray

Ghezzal

Maddison

Vardy

Which I think looks pretty exciting to be honest.

As its Bournemouth put me down for the usual pre-match talk against them.

Bogey team, no win against them in 4/5/6/7,need to win, nuisance,need to start better,change in defence necessary,big game for Gray, great little club Bournemouth,big admirer of Howe, etc etc

W could go Amartey RB and Ricardo on the wing like we have in all the other away games, depends if Puel is more concerned by Ric's defending against Liverpool last time or that dropping Ghezzal might send the wrong message.

These have started the season very well and we've always found it hard against them with Nige, Claudio & Puel all struggling to dominate games, home or away. I don't want another draw against them either though, hopefully our lads go there, express themselves and keep their heads in it if/when Bournemouth push.

1-1 draw Ndidi