Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

This is one of the toughest games outside of the top six imo. Chilwell and pereira have to drop deaper or our back 3 will he left exposed. I think Mendy and Ndidi will win the midfield battle as they aren’t great in the middle, this I think will mean Maddison will have more room to roam. 

Dont mean to sound negative but I think a point tomorrow is a good result 

• Like 1

Tough game. I think we are shaping up nicely though and hopefully everything clicks for this game. 

As others have said, I think we will boss the midfield with Mendy and N'didi and I also think Vardy will be a live wire and hungry for goals!

Normally, I would suggest a goal scoring draw against these, but I actually think we will do em 3-1, with a very convincing display! 

Leicester are evolving as a team on a weekly basis and this will be a test of Puel's possession based football.

I believe Maddison will be able to find space against Bournemouth but the question for me is will he be able to link up with Vardy. JV looked a bit stranded to me in the the first two games and without Vardy we don't pose much a threat on goal. 

11 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Leicester are evolving as a team on a weekly basis and this will be a test of Puel's possession based football.

I believe Maddison will be able to find space against Bournemouth but the question for me is will he be able to link up with Vardy. JV looked a bit stranded to me in the the first two games and without Vardy we don't pose much a threat on goal. 

But those 2 weeks was after limited game time. We've had a few weeks of training for Vards and JM to form a link or understanding. 

1-1 a player (Junior Stanislas) that should probably be in the championship (Junior Stanislas) scores inside 15 minutes for them (Junior Stanislas), we equalise in the second half but we can't find a winner.

On 11/09/2018 at 05:44, Ted Maul said:

Nothing but respect for Bournemouth. Their story- surviving relegation to the Conference by the skin of their teeth to Premier League in 6 years- is nothing short of remarkable, and for any of our fans to look down their noses at a smaller club punching above their weight after how we were dealt with by the media & neutrals surrounding our title win is massively short-sighted.

We're due a performance though- we always seem to have an off-day when we play them. Hopefully we can get the win, as we will have had a cracking start if we do.

I'm a big Eddie Howe fan.  He sticks to his guns and his team plays the same style whether the opponent is Huddersfield or Man City.  The big clubs seem to blow them out more often than not but against everyone else, they're a handful.  I'd be happy with a point.

• Like 1

On 13/09/2018 at 13:16, Foxxed said:

Soyuncu's played two intenlrnationals and a u23 match since coming back from injury. Are we sure he's not match fit?

On 13/09/2018 at 14:15, les-tah said:

People say Evans is still not fit though lol any excuse to justify Morgan still being in the team.

Yeah but they've both played 2 games, they'll be tired from the internationals....I can see the excuses already.

• Like 1