Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

Kasper

pereira          Morgan     Maguire     Chillwell

ghezzal        Mendy   Ndidi    Albrighton

Maddison

Vardy

• Like 2

Bournemouth are our bogey team but Vardy really has something to prove now, what with retiring from international duty - almost certainly because of how neglected he was by Southgate - and coming back from the ban.

So long as he gets some service, think we'll win and it may start him off on the right track for PL top scorer or at least in the top 3 by the season's end.

The only team we've not beaten since returning to the Premier League (other than Middlesbrough). That really pisses me off.

About time we rectified that, in style. I want a convincing victory.

• Like 3

Bournemouth are now just like us an established team in the Premier League. There’s is that incredible statistic that Eddie Howe is the longest serving manager in the league but also the youngest! They also have a real knack for coming from behind. 

I think it will be a good game but given we’ve never beaten them in the Premier League I don’t see that changing now. 2-2 draw in an entertaining game and think at some point we’ll take the lead but they will comeback. 

The game will be a good test to see how much progression we’ve made (if any) from the home game against them when Riyad scored a last minute free kick. We were poor that day but got away with one. Am hoping we see a massive improvement from that in this one. 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I don’t see Calgar making his debut away from home.  Maybe the Huddersfield game is a good opportunity as we would expect to see them sit deep. 

In front of a very small crowd, this could be an ideal game to start his LCFC career.