Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

Kasper

Ricardo  Morgan   Maguire  Chilwell

Mendy   Ndidi

Ghezzal  Maddison  Gray

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Evans, Amartey, Silva, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Okazaki

If we can play Ricardo at right back against Liverpool then there is no reason for Puel not to pick him at right back against these. Morgan probably still keeps his place but I think he's one big mistake away from being dropped, would prefer Soyuncu to be on the bench but can't see it happening yet.

Ghezzal deserves to keep his place and Gray ahead of Albrighton.

Excited to see what a Vardy/Maddison partnership can bring.

Got to go and attack these, they concede lots of goals. Game could be over in 10 minutes though if we continue to start so slowly.

High scoring win, 3-2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Kasper

Mendy   Ndidi

Ghezzal  Maddison  Gray

Vardy

If we can play Ricardo at right back against Liverpool then there is no reason for Puel not to pick him at right back against these. Morgan probably still keeps his place but I think he's one big mistake away from being dropped, would prefer Soyuncu to be on the bench but can't see it happening yet.

Got to go and attack these, they concede lots of goals. Game could be over in 10 minutes though if we continue to start so slowly.

High scoring win, 3-2.

exactly that.. cant believe people think amartey should be playing lol 

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Kasper

Mendy   Ndidi

Ghezzal  Maddison  Gray

Vardy

High scoring win, 3-2.

Yeah I would probably go with this too.  Harsh on Albrighton though he is a good sub.  X

On 11/09/2018 at 12:23, Tanya said:

Fair play to Bournemouth I think they are a terrific team and hope they stay up. We are due a big performance against them though I am thoroughly sick of them beating us. 

To be fair, they don't beat us much either. In the six meetings with them, five have been draws, although I think we've robbed that point on at least two occasions, and I mean at least.

We've not played well against these once yet. Maybe it's just a bad match up for us but they always seem to be the better side against us, despite finishing below us every time.

We're really due at least a performance against these. A draw wouldn't be a disaster, bit boring but not a disaster, but for god sake please nothing like last year. That was a truly pitiful showing.

• Like 1

think the team pretty much picks itself bar who partners maguire. not sure puel agrees tho so here goes nothing. 

always think we should beat these for the week before it, then watch the first two or three minutes before turning it off because it’s inevitably going to be a waste of time. probs more of the same on saturday. 

34 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

The first 5 minutes of our games against them are always exactly the same. They move and pass it around looking really energetic whilst we look like we picked our starting lineup by selecting 11 fans at random from the stand 15 minutes before kick-off.

Haha this is so spot on lol 

Agree with everyone about Bournemouth being a bit of a bogey side even going back to the late 80's they always seemed to beat us on boxing day at Filbert Street 1-0 when playing in the old Second Division.

Therefore on the basis we can't keep playing badly against them I'm going for a sneaky win. Then again I think we must win at Arsenal one day and we're still waiting after 45 years!

On 09/09/2018 at 00:07, Shane said:

Ndukwu on the bench pls

injured.

Danish international

Portuguese WC player - Capt Morgan - England's superhero - England's newest star

Nigerian international God - Obligatory Frenchman

Sweet Algerian Prince - England U21 superstar - England International bench Warmer

Retired international God.

Can't see Morgan being dropped yet. Soyuncu isn't match fit and Wes has played well to start the season. Obviously Vards is back in but Nacho will get some time off the bench.

Leicester to win probably 1-2.